Official Match Thread Season 29 Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats vs. Mt. Buller Demons at SFA Park

Who wins the S29 Sweet F.A. Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny you should mention that, just checked and an additional million appears to be missing from the Swamprats' bank account that I used to transfer the money...
Well I could not simply let Ant Bears secret locker harem just starve to death so I decided to look after them ;)

Well I could not simply let Ant Bears secret locker harem just starve to death so I decided to look after them ;)

So the rumours were true? I thought it was just Dingster making things up.

So the rumours were true? I thought it was just Dingster making things up.
pic-1-today-i-learned-jabba-had-a-harem-194723.jpg

Tip the Hawks I reckon. Tiges don’t feel ‘on’ just yet.
Well after the Suns v Eagles game last week, anything is possible. Trying to use logic with footy tipping is like trying to work out how TJASTA's mind works :).

Tip the Hawks I reckon. Tiges don’t feel ‘on’ just yet.
Thanks captain, but no.

I'm more inclined to think that it'll be a repeat of last Friday. It could be close up until half time but I don't think we've got the steam to match you in the second half.

One thing that Collingwood excelled at last Thursday was handball under pressure. It got them out of danger numerous times. We don't have that sort of fluency at the moment and it'll come back & bite us at exactly the wrong time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am the SIM. I feel it is time to make this known with the public desires so firmly vested in transparency.

The reason the results I produce don’t uniformly translate to constant wins to my team is because I’m often quirky, sometimes lazy and always inattentive

Thanks captain, but no.

I'm more inclined to think that it'll be a repeat of last Friday. It could be close up until half time but I don't think we've got the steam to match you in the second half.

One thing that Collingwood excelled at last Thursday was handball under pressure. It got them out of danger numerous times. We don't have that sort of fluency at the moment and it'll come back & bite us at exactly the wrong time.
Wow. Looks like I picked that wrong.

Wow. Looks like I picked that wrong.
That was our best quarter of the year by miles. Amazing intent and loving seeing Jack Scrimshaw play. He just looks so composed in traffic! Hopefully we can keep up this intensity and get the win!

That was our best quarter of the year by miles. Amazing intent and loving seeing Jack Scrimshaw play. He just looks so composed in traffic! Hopefully we can keep up this intensity and get the win!
Scrimma's done some terrific 1%ers.

Back