Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta say, this is best I’ve felt about our forward line since the demise of our beloved Schulz.
Never thought I Could feel this way ever again.
Hope I'm not speaking too soon.
Please stay well Big Dix.
As great as Schulz was i havent felt good about our complete forward line since the war machine tremendous unfairly met his demise at the hands of Matt Thomas friendly fire. Oh what i wouldn't pay to see one more WGT wheel and turn 50 meter goals.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gotta say, this is best I’ve felt about our forward line since the demise of our beloved Schulz.
Never thought I Could feel this way ever again.
Hope I'm not speaking too soon.
Please stay well Big Dix.

It's not a coincidence that this coincides with Sam Gray and Jake Neade finally being off of our list.

Looking at the Round 1 SANFL teams. Looks like almost 25 former Port players are playing.

Jake Neade still in Norths reserves, Robbie Young picked ahead of him.

It's not a coincidence that this coincides with Sam Gray and Jake Neade finally being off of our list.
Yeah, we’re only functional now as Ken had his favourite toys packed away. If the list managers still had us with Sam Gray we know he’d have played multiple games already this year.

Looking at the Round 1 SANFL teams. Looks like almost 25 former Port players are playing.

Didnt even realise Robbie Young got delisted by the Saints.

Accurate.

FWIW. PAFC have been very unhappy with the service received from ISC this year - as evidenced by Port having to resort to 'stick on' MG logos for their prison bar guernsey in the showdown.
Rucci confirmed it just now and said we are being courted by an Italian company for our next sponsor, fila maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucci confirmed it just now and said we are being courted by an Italian company for our next sponsor, fila maybe?

Macron Sports was the strong tip a few weeks back as part of a deal involving several clubs in AFL and NRL.

And Ryder.

He played his best forward work in five minute spells. Ken plonks him at first choice FF for most of the game while Dix/Schulz lead up to the kick outs.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Hope so s:
View attachment 900362

Kappa's “Omini” logo pictures the silhouette of a man and woman leaning against each another. It represents the equality of men and women and their mutual support. ... The idea grew into what is now the logo for the Kappa and Robe di Kappa brands and a recognized symbol of quality and style.

https://www.google.com/search?rls=e...hUKEwj9gqWT9p7qAhXSyzgGHeuFCh8Q420oA3oECAgQCQ
Is that a breast I can see?

SEXUALISATION! OBJECTIFICATION!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'll bet anybody London to a brick NO mention will be made of ^. We'll be sidelined to irrelevant obscurity while the Boomers, like Advertiser sheep, flock in their 000's

to the $anfl's double headers. It was always going to be double headers to pump up the crowds and even if they're relatively modest there's always fake figures

to fall back on. Standby for record crowds and saturation jizzing in a never before seen blockbuster success of grassroots footy. Penberthy and the $anfl cartel

are desperate for any distraction from where their beloved lovely boys sit in the only league that matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back