Autopsy Round 4, 2020: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH*

Remove this Banner Ad

blasphemy! How dare anyone question the selection of the dual best and fairest!

We all see the game differently but I do wonder why Seb is a protected species on here.

The panicked hand pass over his head when he had two options to give it to on our side of the contest was atrocious.

Anyway, super win, a win full of character after last week’s meek capitulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all see the game differently but I do wonder why Seb is a protected species on here.

The panicked hand pass over his head when he had two options to give it to on our side of the contest was atrocious.

yeah that one really hurt

- Personally not a fan of Marsh however the team balance today was spot on

- Butler recruit of the year, and in AA form

- Battle back in

- Marshall back to his best role, FT#1 ruck

- Membrey finding form

Been a great day. Only negative I can think of is having to put up with ******* Liverpool supporters everywhere

Amazing we get flogged by the Pies who couldn't beat the Tigers.
We gave away around 4 goals through stupid mistakes - Wilkies handball , Marshall 50m etc

We just need to see how our injuries are for next week.
The Marshall one wasn't a mistake, he clearly touched the ball and went to lay a tackle afterwards.

Marshall was better playing on his own today but... I don’t think he’s “the third best ruckman in the league” yet that often gets posted here. Nankervis had his measure today, he still has plenty to work on. Exciting talent though and nice to be consistently competitive in ruck duels throughout a game.

Jones still does my head in even when he’s playing well, think he’s going to be one of those frustrating players that does great things and then sprays kicks undoing something amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross isn’t a great player Never been a favourite of mine but the difference is people who don’t rate him have him going from a top 5 player to outside the 22 which is absolute crap. He is clearly in the 22 and by some margin.

Marshall was better playing on his own today but... I don’t think he’s “the third best ruckman in the league” yet that often gets posted here. Nankervis had his measure today, he still has plenty to work on. Exciting talent though and nice to be consistently competitive in ruck duels throughout a game.

Jones still does my head in even when he’s playing well, think he’s going to be one of those frustrating players that does great things and then sprays kicks undoing something amazing.
Marshall was beaten today for sure but he was still in our top 6 players. And more importantly because a better more mobile player was forward. That was the big difference imo. Might be a coincidence that membery played well or maybe not. Who would know.

Marshall was beaten today for sure but he was still in our top 6 players. And more importantly because a better more mobile player was forward. That was the big difference imo. Might be a coincidence that membery played well or maybe not. Who would know.
You should have said something earlier in the year.

Ross isn’t a great player Never been a favourite of mine but the difference is people who don’t rate him have him going from a top 5 player to outside the 22 which is absolute crap. He is clearly in the 22 and by some margin.
I disagree. I don't think he was 'some margin' better than any other saint tonight.. could you name me one player he was 'some margin' better than tonight?

yeah that's fair, just thought you might have had one
Regardless of how you rate Ross generally, I think it's better to see him playing to his strengths… his primary role was to blanket a couple of A grade midfielders which he did a very good job of, plus he had some influence with the footy with 16 touches, 4 i50's, 3 clearances - similar numbers as Martin.

Better than him running around half back where we have far better options and users of the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back