Autopsy Round 4, 2020: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he is a gem that Marshall lad. I assume he is related to that Marshall from Port who starred against The Eagles this arvo

I don't think so. The Port one will be a pretty special player too.

I can't speak highly enough of our defence, especially Wilkie, Carlisle and Long, they saved our arses so many times.

People calling for Jake to be dropped are looking silly now, he was immense down back.

Roma and Battle were great as well, those two guys along with Max King are the sort of guys we can build a team around.

Brilliant win and the club pulled the right strings with changing Ryder with Kent.

The entire team were great today. The belief and confidence to keep taking it on from HB is a credit to Ratts and the group.

I loved seeing Marsh & Battle forward they take the heat off Membrey and King. In Marsh we have found a more energetic CHF then Bruce.

Butler is on All Australian form line if he keeps playing the way he is.
Hill was damaging with his run his is a freak.
Jones is a energy bunny and finds space.
Steele probably played his best game without being a tagger.
Kent was actually really good and sets up a lot of play.
The back 6 apart from a couple of brain fades were fantastic.
Ross did a decent job on Martin, I just wished he would the tackle at times.
Marshall is better suited to be the No 1 ruckman.

Only downer was Gresham he was really out of it today. Then he suffered that horrific eye injury - doubt he backs up next week.

Plus it was great to have my man Battle back, he just brings attitude and skill to the team.

Another who gets abad rap is Lonie, he's got a good footy IQ. A few times he knew to shepherd or pull up to allow forwards space. He's clever little player and does more than his stats show. One of Marshall's goals was because he just stopped the defender getting to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just checked the stats. Billings had an underrated game in the end equal highest possession getter on he ground. I did notice him late but that's 4 more than Steele who I thought tore it up. Only Steele and Marshall got more fantasy points for us. He's looked good late but in the first half he seemed to be non existent. He must have had some second half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back