Media What's in a name?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet I'm not wrong.

I already stated I didn't want the name. But it was voted in by the majority.
What would have have me do? Go behind the backs of those who trusted me?

I already stated I didn't want the name. But it was voted in by the majority.
What would have have me do? Go behind the backs of those who trusted me?

Yes. For our future friendship.

I'm pushing for the next bid to be the Carlton & United Nareewillock Tiger Snakes.

I really hope The Jesus leads the bid. Think of the merchandising opportunities!
I was the first ever person to get a real brewery to sponsor a Sweet FA team. I got three slabs out of that deal

I would love to mate. First pick Snake_Baker

Then we burn the place down and drink beer until we can't walk.
dude did you see what we did on swan street?

you are a tiger tat away from being one of us!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. For our future friendship.

Well, in the 5 and a half years since, we've shared meatloaf recipes, the occasional bottle of wine and each other's wives.

I thought our friendship was going alright?

Well, in the 5 and a half years since, we've shared meatloaf recipes, the occasional bottle of wine and each other's wives.

I thought our friendship was going alright?
Yeah K.

I don’t think The Jesus has seen that movie yet. Hopefully you haven’t spoiled it for him.

The big boat sinks at the end of Titanic too, The Jesus.

There. I just saved him 6 hours and now he can converse with the rest of civilization about these two behemoths of popular culture. If there is a God, he will thank me.

There. I just saved him 6 hours and now he can converse with the rest of civilization about these two behemoths of popular culture. If there is a God, he will thank me.

That's just the tip of the iceberg

We probably should tell him about what happens at the end of The Passion of the Christ too...

I'd like the Vampires to have been based in Mexico and played their home games the T**ty Twister - or just ditched a location and gone with something like the Bloodlusting Vampires.
The Vampires should have been located in the suburb of Transvision.

These days a lot of expansion bids and rebrands try too hard to come up with a name that's 'original' and 'clever' and in the end put up some pretty embarrassing products.

Most of the existing club brands are built the old fashioned way, by ripping off an AFL brand and getting on with business.

Introducing in S31...

The Greater Western Sweet Giants

View attachment 903402
Excellent choice.

Any association with such a wonderful organisation can only be a good thing.

Sydney being called sin city is from the 60's 70's and 80's

Most the rest of the country had borderline puritan liquor laws regarding closing times, pokies were illegal, and our vice squads actually tried to stop prostitution.

Head to the cross, and it was Disneyland for adults back then. Hence the sin city moniker, because it was the place everyone outside Sydney came when they wanted to get their skank on

And now you struggle to buy a beer anywhere after midnight there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back