Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Niantic are having a laugh with these rewards.

20200705_133554.jpg

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
50 excellent throws can get effed. I'm lucky to do that in 6 months let alone a couple of days. Besides I'm still stuck on 'win 15 raids'

I think they're different challenges - the 15 raids one is the throwback challenge, I'm stuck on catch a dragon type.

Do a t5 zekrom raid or kyurem (tomorrow)

Haha that I am. I get heaps of great throws, excellent throws are just a bit too hard unless I see a stack of Kangaskhan. I'm up to 18.

I actually found Taillow's reasonably easy so managed to finish them off tonight. It's not really worth it though for the awards.

I am also stuck on "complete a level 3 or higher raid" on another challenge, I've got no chance of a t5. Hoping for a t1 Bagon raid.

You should be able to raid with someone today especially with a new T5 raid boss. Pokemon players will be out in force lol. In the area where I live we have a raid group with about 250 members. Maybe do a search on facebook for a group near you. Or if you are feeling a little shy, just check the popular gyms in your area as a T5 egg hatches and wait 5 mins to see if anyone starts a lobby for the raid and join in.

For those in Melbourne who maybe interested. Ronerackal has added raid groups to their map. All those orange covid looking things are raids groups and by clicking on them it gives you contact details for joining a group in your area. It also lists nests and pokestops which have been user reported.

raid groups.jpg

Enjoyed gofest even though day 1 had some terrible lag during fire hour in melbourne. Day 2 seemed like it was more pay to play with dialga gira o and palkia back in raids. Got a ton of pvp relevant pokemon.

I was ok but quite a few in my local community on chat had the same. The great news is they are having a make up day in the near future

Dirtywhirl not sure if you hang around these parts but at some point today or tomorrow we become ultra friends if you want to do an egg.

Question. I just opened a gift from him. Will this pop when he opens the one I sent to him, or will it pop next time I open his?

1596155308433.png

Back