Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I don't think the best solution to that is by not stating a source at all, and hoping they can stumble across it, then you can just say "oh you must be biased or dumb". Do you really think this is a great way to make a resolution or flesh out an issue.

If you think someone needs their perspective broadened the onus would be on you to make a convincing argument, if you can't then maybe you need to work on your own backyard. I'm in sales and if i lose a deal I don't blame the customer for being biased and not being able to research well enough, I'd blame myself for not making a good enough case.
It is a news event. Readily available for anyone to find.

That a serial responder seeking to initiate a struggle session has not responded speaks volumes.

It also is reported by many different sources with many different viewpoints. I'm glad you trust in the non biased and commodity nature of news, i sure don't.
As I have already stated, I will let them find the article through their own trusted sources first, thus removing my source as a point of contention.

Random confusion is okay... but testing yourself on the masses without saying you don't know it all is laughable...
I question the BLM because it is necessary not to have hanger's on..

we need to flow together not to bash ourselves against the pebbles of the stream without righting ourselves in the everyday
wallowing in the overflow... the waterfall that we can't stop.. we can't stop nature.

Where is the outrage?

Family pull of freeway and get confronted by a group of crazies/blm types who shot at the car and killed a child.

I suspect that given blacks killing blacks is by far the most common way for blacks to die violently there is nothing to be outraged over.

Its just another death.

White people only care when white people kill black people.

It is a news event. Readily available for anyone to find.

That a serial responder seeking to initiate a struggle session has not responded speaks volumes.

Sorry mate. Offline life intrusion. You know how it is! Anyway, here is your friendly Serial Responder returning to the Struggle Session! I think the fact you are avoiding providing any sort of a link or backup to your statement speaks volumes. I'll take your point about bias, internal bias and consideration from untrusted sources though and I'll chew on that for a bit.

I'd read from a Brietbart source. Fox News, Daily Mail (U.K) anything else you could name from 'your' side of politics. I'd give it due consideration, I really would. All I ask is that you lay it on me. If you can't, or more likely WON'T do that then that's fine as well.

Onwards and upwards, eh?

Sorry mate. Offline life intrusion. You know how it is! Anyway, here is your friendly Serial Responder returning to the Struggle Session! I think the fact you are avoiding providing any sort of a link or backup to your statement speaks volumes. I'll take your point about bias, internal bias and consideration from untrusted sources though and I'll chew on that for a bit.

I'd read from a Brietbart source. Fox News, Daily Mail (U.K) anything else you could name from 'your' side of politics. I'd give it due consideration, I really would. All I ask is that you lay it on me. If you can't, or more likely WON'T do that then that's fine as well.

Onwards and upwards, eh?
Samantha Shader

Go play.

Samantha Shader

Go play.

Okay dude. Have it your way.

First result - HEAVY.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Second result - NBC NEW YORK.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Third result - NYPOST.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fourth result - FOXNEWS.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fifth result - WAYNEDUPREE.COM (opinion piece). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Sixth result - HEIGHTZONE.COM. (looks at 'who's trending' on social media). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Seventh result - NYPOST.COM (earlier article than result #3). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Eighth result - INFORMATIONCRADLE.COM (seems to be a similar site to result #6). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Ninth result - SCALLYWAGANDVAGABOND.COM (We have a winner! Maybe.) Site connects Ms Shader and Antifa via this sentence; "Social media has accused her of participating on behalf of Antifa." Not particularly damning though, is it?
Let's look further.

Tenth result - NYDAILYNEWS.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Eleventh Result - DAILYMAIL.CO.UK. Extremely detailed article covering Ms Shader's fractured life and times till now. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Twelfth result - NYDAILYNEWS.COM. Video footage allegedly of Ms Shader throwing the petrol bomb. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Thirteenth result - NYPOST.COM. Video footage allegedly of Ms Shader throwing the petrol bomb. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fourteenth result - RIGHTEDITION.COM (opinion piece). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fifteenth result - FACEBOOK.COM. 'People named Samantha Shader'. Obviously no mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

We gotta go all the way down to the twenty-third result to get a mention of black guys being blamed.

Twentythird result - NYDAILYNEWS.COM.

...(Timothy) Amerman, 29, of Saugerties, N.Y., admitted in a Facebook post that he “kitted up” Shader with glass bottles, paint and a hammer to throw at Brooklyn cops and counter-protesters, the complaint said.

He also left Shader, 27, a handwritten note of encouragement before she headed to New York City to protest police brutality after the death of George Floyd beneath a Minneapolis cop’s knee.

“I found a few more glass bottles than I thought I had, though still not many,” wrote Amerman, according to court papers. “BE SAFE. Please. Really. Good luck, love Tim.”

Amerman’s and Shader’s fingerprints were recovered on the note, authorities said....

...Samantha Shader told federal investigators the makeshift bomb was handed to her by a “thicker” Black man “with skinny dreads” of different colors, as well as a second Black man and a Black woman, according to court papers.

The Black man told her they intended to “prove a point” with the homemade bomb, Shader said. She told investigators she didn’t know the trio but “felt important at the time she took the bottle because she was the only white person in the area,” court papers say.

But the recovered note from Amerman told a different story — and authorities found a Facebook post from the Saugerties-based painter that declared “black people have every right to burn down a country they built for free.”

The complaint said Shader admitted to authorities that she posted the same message on Facebook.

Amerman, in a separate Facebook exchange, said he was initially asked to join in the Brooklyn demonstrations.

“I was invited to go for a ride to NYC to get saucey, and I’m contemplating it,” he wrote. Asked if he went, Amerman replied: “Nope. But I kitted out some others.”

Still no mention of Antifa, but from this article it's apparent that she grassed on people she ought to have considered friends. She may have been 'leaned on' by the prosecutors for a plea-bargain but still. In many parts of the world the old adage 'snitches get stitches' is a very real thing.

Samantha's still going to the Big House. If her fellow prisoners are aware that she's a snitch...

Google results are a bit more favourable

First result - NYPOST.COM. Goes into details about Ms Shader's testimony about her accomplice/s. No mention of Antifa

Second result - NYPOST.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Third result - NBC NEW YORK.COM. Goes into details about Ms Shader's testimony about her accomplice/s. No mention of Antifa

And so on. Google seems to have more up to date information than 'duck duck go' but still, there is NO mention of a connection with Antifa. Page after page that I can't be f*cked writing up confirms this. She tried to maim or kill police officers with a petrol bomb. She grassed on a supposed friend when caught. Her sister tried to interfere with the arrest. That's about it. No Antifa link.

Okay dude. Have it your way.

First result - HEAVY.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Second result - NBC NEW YORK.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Third result - NYPOST.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fourth result - FOXNEWS.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fifth result - WAYNEDUPREE.COM (opinion piece). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Sixth result - HEIGHTZONE.COM. (looks at 'who's trending' on social media). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Seventh result - NYPOST.COM (earlier article than result #3). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Eighth result - INFORMATIONCRADLE.COM (seems to be a similar site to result #6). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Ninth result - SCALLYWAGANDVAGABOND.COM (We have a winner! Maybe.) Site connects Ms Shader and Antifa via this sentence; "Social media has accused her of participating on behalf of Antifa." Not particularly damning though, is it?
Let's look further.

Tenth result - NYDAILYNEWS.COM. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Eleventh Result - DAILYMAIL.CO.UK. Extremely detailed article covering Ms Shader's fractured life and times till now. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Twelfth result - NYDAILYNEWS.COM. Video footage allegedly of Ms Shader throwing the petrol bomb. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Thirteenth result - NYPOST.COM. Video footage allegedly of Ms Shader throwing the petrol bomb. No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fourteenth result - RIGHTEDITION.COM (opinion piece). No mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

Fifteenth result - FACEBOOK.COM. 'People named Samantha Shader'. Obviously no mention of perp blaming black people or being a member of Antifa.

We gotta go all the way down to the twenty-third result to get a mention of black guys being blamed.

Twentythird result - NYDAILYNEWS.COM.

Still no mention of Antifa, but from this article it's apparent that she grassed on people she ought to have considered friends. She may have been 'leaned on' by the prosecutors for a plea-bargain but still. In many parts of the world the old adage 'snitches get stitches' is a very real thing.

Samantha's still going to the Big House. If her fellow prisoners are aware that she's a snitch...
Of course just searching the name will not give you the stories. Could you be any more transparent?

Duckduckgo also does not apply date filters properly.

If you limit searches to ' "Samantha Shader" blame black ' during the last week, the front page drags up stories from the initial arrest and not the instance in which she attempted to apportion alleged peer pressure from alleged black people.

1594042356257.png

In one search result, I have highlighted the failure of the tool you are using, and the failure of your searches.

Now, as to the claim she was not a member of Antifa or aligned with them, how wilfully obtuse could you possibly be?

Of course just searching the name will not give you the stories. Could you be any more transparent?

Duckduckgo also does not apply date filters properly.

If you limit searches to ' "Samantha Shader" blame black ' during the last week, the front page drags up stories from the initial arrest and not the instance in which she attempted to apportion alleged peer pressure from alleged black people.

View attachment 907519

In one search result, I have highlighted the failure of the tool you are using, and the failure of your searches.

Now, as to the claim she was not a member of Antifa or aligned with them, how wilfully obtuse could you possibly be?

Obtuse. Who has positively linked Samantha Shader and Antifa? Who? This statement by you

Antifa now blaming blacks for their little attempted revolution.

still hasn't been substantiated. All we know is that Samantha Shader grassed on a supposed friend of hers after she got caught trying to firebomb a police vehice. That's all we know. You can suppose she was a member of Antifa all you like but do you know it?

Obtuse. Who has positively linked Samantha Shader and Antifa? Who? This statement by you

still hasn't been substantiated. All we know is that Samantha Shader grassed on a supposed friend of hers after she got caught trying to firebomb a police vehice. That's all we know. You can suppose she was a member of Antifa all you like but do you know it?
Pathetic.

Oh look, it's the 'how can anyone really know anything' conundrum.

f4ndP.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Utter horseshit.

go back on this boards old posts - we had the good ole days of people saying caucasians superior genetics were the reason our culturally superior western civilization had conquored the world.

that and of course those who still trumpet the Soros involvement in the "great replacement"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back