No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this thing against Whiting a Titans thing?
Because after he embedded with us in Queenstown 2019 pre-season I thought his work was fair and balanced more on the positive side
You can't write much good stuff about a team that loses 18 on the trot with an injury list the length of the Pacific Hwy

No it’s not a Titans thing he’s always done AFL hasn’t he?? I find his work on both AFL and Twitter shows he’s a Lions Fan boy and we are a club he has to just suffer with as part of the job.

PS not everything I say about him is bad

No it’s not a Titans thing he’s always done AFL hasn’t he?? I find his work on both AFL and Twitter shows he’s a Lions Fan boy and we are a club he has to just suffer with as part of the job.
I've always thought fish has been pretty balanced, little bit more of a Lions fan and seems to get better coverage out of them. Still alot better then anyone else who has covered us. Takes the time and does stellar research and pieces. That Holman piece he did 2 weeks ago was magic

I've always thought fish has been pretty balanced, little bit more of a Lions fan and seems to get better coverage out of them. Still alot better then anyone else who has covered us. Takes the time and does stellar research and pieces. That Holman piece he did 2 weeks ago was magic

That’s my point!!!His recent stuff which has been paid for content has been way different.
He has a very loyal band of BrisC followers and that annoys me.
BrisC fans love him.

That’s my point!!!His recent stuff which has been paid for content has been way different.
He has a very loyal band of BrisC followers and that annoys me.
BrisC fans love him.
They have more supporters so there will be more that flock to him. Once we shoot up the ladder and Rowell, Rankine and Anderson start turning it on we will get bandwagoners everywhere too and Fish will punch article after article about us. Just the way it works

Ch7 game...I propose that any Suns Fan that participates in the truly awful and embarrassing Toyota Fan Zone is banned for life.

Fox game

94ce62014df7e8de7f34ee95eebf7e46.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby I’m back! Unfortunate loss on the weekend and really it was ourselves that cost us the win- if we kicked straighter the result would have been different!
How good is Rankine though!! He’s been nominated for goal of the year and Greenwood for mark of the year!

I was looking for a bit more detail than that brother.
I’m a veteran of being suspended and docked points, there’s no shame and I love hearing what went down.
Hope I’m allowed to say this mods- so first I had a go at saints last year saying well guess Ben king is staying on the cost- lost quite a few points for that comment then last week I posted direct content without posting the link which made me go over the threshold

Why on earth is the game on Fox? Classic VFL cough cough AFL and Channel Seven MELBOURNE stripping has from FTA tv! Surely this is incorrect??!!! I’ll have to do some research to see how this can even happen given every Thursday night match is on Seven! Despite this though it must be stated how much of a milestone this is to get a prime time slot! Great moment for the club!

Why on earth is the game on Fox? Classic VFL cough cough AFL and Channel Seven MELBOURNE stripping has from FTA tv! Surely this is incorrect??!!! I’ll have to do some research to see how this can even happen given every Thursday night match is on Seven! Despite this though it must be stated how much of a milestone this is to get a prime time slot! Great moment for the club!

I replied to your comment in the sunscast thread.. there’s a game on the Monday night that ch7 is covering

Just found out the reasonings from a media expert:

Under the AFL broadcasting agreement, there is an existing split between the two broadcasters that has been carried into the 2020 season agreement. The split involves the Seven Network having 3.5 games with Foxtel having 5.5 games. Thursday Night matches aren't traditionally played every week and usually there has only been seven or eight matches. With the difference in 2020 of having matches played each Thursday (and Monday night), this means that Seven have already played their eight matches. There may still be a few extra Thursday Night matches played later in the season on Seven though but not for the next few weeks.

It just is unfortunate it occurs when we play our historic first ever Prime time Thursday or Friday night match. When choosing what matches they would pass over back to Foxtel, sadly they picked this game. Being two of the smaller clubs in the league, it probably isn't surprising that Seven picked this game over a match like Essendon vs Carlton or Collingwood vs Richmond for example. Is it fair? No, but contracts are contracts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back