Unofficial Preview Round 8 vs Hawthorn. The Luke Brennan Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruest is out with a broken jaw and Poppy will not be selected.

I am curious as to why you think a club that has been winning Premierships at an astonishing rate for over half a century is a “sh*t stain of a club, I would have thought they are the definition of a “ Great club”

A genuine serious question.
Oh brother.........

Don't you chime in now...

Patti Smith has a view:

"I let my eyes rise to the big tower clock
And I heard those bells chimin' in my heart
Going ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong.
Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong"

I am curious as to why you think a club that has been winning Premierships at an astonishing rate for over half a century is a “sh*t stain of a club, I would have thought they are the definition of a “ Great club”

It IS a well run club like ours.
But what goes around comes around as many Hawk supporters have not been too complimentary of the Swans since we won the 2012 flag & then got Buddy to our club.
Bring Poppy in so we can play him into form.
Hawks by 40 points + against the Swans 'experimental' team.
You couldn't have come up against us at a better time.
After the game we'll be reading about what a genius Clarko is & how the media should never have questioned his game plan the last few weeks.
This is the Swans board after all so don't get too offended.

This is the Swans board after all so don't get too offended.

Nah. Has no business being here. Hawthorn are the Carlton expansion Club, replete with Pratt brown bags filled with cash for O'Meare, Skully, McEvoy, Gunston, Mitchell, Frost, Wingard, Frawley, Patton, Burgoyne plus a bit of dosh for those they recruited and developed.

Hey guys, any intel on Will Gould? Do you think he is a chance to debut soon?

For some reason i've had him on my SC bench - hoping he gets a gig soon!

I'd wish you luck for the weekend but it wouldn't be sincere so I wont ;)

Cheers
Hopefully he comes in this week as O’Riordan did not finish last weeks game and is in doubt.

If we are relying on luck to win then we have issues....

Cheers
I am a chance to debut soon and I qualify for aged care facilities so I would reckon Gould is in with a shot.

To be sensible would not surprise this week unless there is injury concerns. He seems to be giving the kids a shot. Wicks upgrade to main list would suggest he comes in so 2 debutants might be pushing it.

Hopefully he comes in this week as O’Riordan did finish last weeks game and is in doubt.

If we are relying on luck to win then we have issues....
Oh we have issues :p

I am a chance to debut soon and I qualify for aged care facilities so I would reckon Gould is in with a shot.

To be sensible would not surprise this week unless there is injury concerns. He seems to be giving the kids a shot. Wicks upgrade to main list would suggest he comes in so 2 debutants might be pushing it.
Hawthorn have the second oldest list so you would be a chance with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone hates Hawthorn here youre
Not going to get any love here I’m afraid.

7 goals?:oops:
Good on you Troystenvic.
Tell us what you really think next time.:)

I'm hoping for atleast 10. Given Reid is hopefully back and will kick 5 and Paps will chime in with 2 or 3. Oy need a couple more out of other forwards and the midfield and we could get there.

Only problem is getting the ball down there. Let me dream a little please 😂😂😂😂

Cheers
Intel is that Horse doesn't want to introduce Gould this week. The umps adopting Clarko's weekly "suggestions" around rule interpretations (and our resultant belting in the free kick count) would make it unfair to debut the young bloke.

Would love to see Maibaum, Wicks or Foot get a run, and Blakey be dropped, but I reckon it'll be Reid, Melican and Bell in for O'Riordan, Stoddart and Hewett.
But why did they upgrade wicks THIS week;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back