Autopsy Round 9: Hawks beat up on the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

It really does show little clue many posters have.

Yep. I wish all Hawthorn players the best so I only want to see success for Pitt and think he's an okay ruckman, but he's simply not as good as some people seemed to believe because he dominated in the VFL 2 years ago.

Well, my missus is happy, I'm not so grumpy post game this week!

Great to be back on the winners list. Breust so important to our team, brings out the best in Wingard. Day first goal and Impey first goal back great to see.

Worpel's bestgame for the year. Jaeger and Mitch both solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pitto is very average. Cant understand how some posters are really upset we lost him.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
Did you catch my exchange with another couple of Hawk supporters in the lead up to the game?

One of them said “ I have a feeling Pittonet will destroy Ceglar” followed by the other one saying “I sincerely hope so just so it proves how wrong we were”

Followed by me saying “it’s funny what some people hope for” followed by me saying “I hope Cegs tears Pittonet a new one and contributes to a Hawk win“ followed by me saying “I guess we are hoping for different things”

Anyway I think they may shut up for a while.

Did we turn on or did Carlton turn off, or both? That first 10 minutes looked like it was from a different game.

I think it would definitely be misplaced confidence to think that game represents a huge step forward. All the same issues that were there last week are still there now. On the bright side... Impey helps the team a lot. Wil Day looks like her is worthy of the pick we spent on him. Gunston and Smith looked determined to not let the team slide on their watch. Worpel and Mitchell more effective in and under. Regrettably TOB is still TOB.

Did you catch my exchange with another couple of Hawk supporters in the lead up to the game?

One of them said “ I have a feeling Pittonet will destroy Ceglar” followed by the other one saying “I sincerely hope so just so it proves how wrong we were”

Followed by me saying “it’s funny what some people hope for” followed by me saying “I hope Cegs tears Pittonet a new one and contributes to a Hawk win“ followed by me saying “I guess we are hoping for different things”

Anyway I think they may shut up for a while.

You're the hero we deserve

Horrendous start and all I asked was for some respect for themselves and the jumper

Thank you - your pride was pricked and you responded

Chad and Breust worked well together
Gunners and Silk came out to play
Mitch and Worpel found their missing form
and frost told the ump he was a campaigner and I couldn’t have been prouder

BUT my personal highlight was the return of JARS - and he didn’t disappoint - oh how I missed thee

Finally! Went from yelling in frustration to yelling with delight. Bruest and Impey were awesome in their returns as was Cegs. Timmy O also played a very solid game.

Frost, Smith, Gunston, Worpel and Mitchell were the top 5 for mine. Jags, Bruest, Cegs, Shiels, Silk and Wingz were all very good.

Thought Scully found some form after quarter time.

What a shame we have the bye! Play like we did for the last 3 and we should smack Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back