Official Match Thread S30, R1 – West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry but who the **** are you anyway you **** hack.
Do the Dragons just have like a shared collection of the most generic, predictable insults that they just cycle through each match thread? Or is that just a round one thing?

Cant wait for the Qooty season to start. So much more interesting than the AFL.
Well, duh. AFL players ******* suck. Don't even spend a week talking s**t in a match thread before the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have a collection of generic posts or is this just a round one thing? From what I've heard it's a regular occurrence
The umpteenth 'I know you are but what am I' from the Dragons. You guys should probably stop hanging around playgrounds to source your banter material. It's a wee bit weird.

OK so I've had enough of talking with Sswans. I am swamped at work (yes even on the weekend, yay being "essential"...)

I would like to say thank heck that the idiots that brought COVID back to Brisbane weren't Victorians, I have been copping it from both ends about being Sicktorian for the last few weeks.

Cutting and pasting someone's avatar onto a picture, oh the height of sophistication.
Can you make one post without embarrassing yourself?

Snapchat-356600456.jpg

OK so I've had enough of talking with Sswans. I am swamped at work (yes even on the weekend, yay being "essential"...)

I would like to say thank fu** that the idiots that brought COVID back to Brisbane weren't Victorians, I have been copping it from both ends about being Sicktorian for the last few weeks.
Had enough of hearing about this ****ing virus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back