Media It Has To Stop

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, friends. I don't consider myself to be a hero. Not even a vigilante that is taking justice into his own hands. I'm just a man that sees something deeply concerning happening in our wonderful league that concerns me deeply, and I wanted to air those concerns. Please, if you will indulge me, I'd like to bring to your attention something deeply disturbing that has been occurring in the first few weeks of this season.

As a man who is not ashamed to admit that I received unimaginable sexual and sensual pleasure watching Steve Smith bat in the 2019 Ashes Series, and a man who thinks pretty much everyone on here is a massive flog, I think that there should never EVER be a connection made between Smith and Sweet FA posters.

It is not exactly a new phenomena, but a number of posters have celebrated their one hundredth post in match threads by posting pictures of Steve Smith:
Looks like it's time for Steve Smith to make a reappearance Hatchy1992 Strigoi A Swallow!
View attachment 924952
images

Don't mind if I do
This might seem like a non-issue, but flogs that spam their way to a century of posts just to jerk themselves off by comparing their achievement to one of Smith's masterclasses are insulting the great man's name.

On his way to a century, Steve Smith plays mouth-watering shots like this:
BetterSneakyKagu-small.gif

And urine-extracting ones that prove him to be on another level like this:
tenor.gif

Most of the posts that guide spamming flogs towards their century of posts read like this:
Opposition inactive lol
I know you are but what am I
unimaginativereaction.gif

Frankly, the attempts at banter are about as successful as visibly sandpapering a ball in during a Test Match in Durban. Not only are the achievement of making 100 s**t posts and 100 salacious runs in Test cricket in no way comparable, the comparisons are downright offensive. All Sweet FA players have a responsibility to put a stop to this frankly reprehensible tarnishing the legacy of our sweet, sweet babyfaced demigod.

If you see your teammates do it, call them out. If you are silent, you are complicit. We, as a community, are allowing hate crimes to happen under our noses, and it's our responsibility to put a stop to it. Some people might claim that I'm being too soft, but if Sir Steven Peter Devereux Smith is not off-limit when it comes to banter, what is?

Thank you for your concern.

Hello, friends. I don't consider myself to be a hero. Not even a vigilante that is taking justice into his own hands. I'm just a man that sees something deeply concerning happening in our wonderful league that concerns me deeply, and I wanted to air those concerns. Please, if you will indulge me, I'd like to bring to your attention something deeply disturbing that has been occurring in the first few weeks of this season.

As a man who is not ashamed to admit that I received unimaginable sexual and sensual pleasure watching Steve Smith bat in the 2019 Ashes Series, and a man who thinks pretty much everyone on here is a massive flog, I think that there should never EVER be a connection made between Smith and Sweet FA posters.

It is not exactly a new phenomena, but a number of posters have celebrated their one hundredth post in match threads by posting pictures of Steve Smith:

This might seem like a non-issue, but flogs that spam their way to a century of posts just to jerk themselves off by comparing their achievement to one of Smith's masterclasses are insulting the great man's name.

tenor.gif

Most of the posts that guide spamming flogs towards their century of posts read like this:

Frankly, the attempts at banter are about as successful as visibly sandpapering a ball in during a Test Match in Durban. Not only are the achievement of making 100 sh*t posts and 100 salacious runs in Test cricket in no way comparable, the comparisons are downright offensive. All Sweet FA players have a responsibility to put a stop to this frankly reprehensible tarnishing the legacy of our sweet, sweet babyfaced demigod.

If you see your teammates do it, call them out. If you are silent, you are complicit. We, as a community, are allowing hate crimes to happen under our noses, and it's our responsibility to put a stop to it. Some people might claim that I'm being too soft, but if Sir Steven Peter Devereux Smith is not off-limit when it comes to banter, what is?

Absolutely.

Didn't actually read this but saw one image and knew what it was about.
Absolute scourge on the league.

Absolutely.

Didn't actually read this but saw one image and knew what it was about.
Absolute scourge on the league.
That's okay, I quickly wrote it last night while at a party to make it look like I was sending a text to avoid an awkward conversation.

A

tenor.gif

Frankly, the attempts at banter are about as successful as visibly sandpapering a ball in during a Test Match in Durban. Not only are the achievement of making 100 sh*t posts and 100 salacious runs in Test cricket in no way comparable, the comparisons are downright offensive. All Sweet FA players have a responsibility to put a stop to this frankly reprehensible tarnishing the legacy of our sweet, sweet babyfaced demigod.

Agreed. The great man has no place here.

KtI0Obp.gif

tenor.gif

What's the matter SSwans2011? Got bowled out early? Lift your game, son.

Felt like going with Smith was apt
The Way of Smith is spreading across the SFA. And with flogs like SSwans2011 (who I believe is a Stuart Broad fan) against it, it'll only become more popular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I've put a stop to that, what should I put a stop to next Sweet FA community? Dragons posters stinking up every thread they enter?

Man, the amount of posters that live rent free in your head Swanny.

Your head may soon be classified as a legitimate hotel.
We really did a number on him at Tittybong poor campaigner may never recover

Perhaps you might like to revisit this after Round 11 when you've played every team
I already want to revisit it. Let's keep it trending, guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back