Official Match Thread S30, R1 – West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe read it again, it appears you need the literacy classes you little b****
Oh boy:
Cutting and pasting someone's avatar onto a picture, oh the height of sophistication.
You were right, Blaze Storm. It was a poor effort on my half. It obviously should have been Matty's avatar on there, not yours.

Never fear, I have professionally edited the original:

1596264774494.png

Alright I’m back. Sorry, I had Serial Killing to do in Werewolf ;).
I might have to start playing Town of Salem again; I hear they've buffed the NK roles - including SK and WW.

Do you have a collection of generic posts or is this just a round one thing? From what I've heard it's a regular occurrence
that's a lot of words for "no u"
Had enough of hearing about this ****ing virus
so has everyone else but you guys seem intent on keeping it around

Shagons enjoying their meal before the big game - carbo-loading:
food-india-hero-1800.jpg

that's a lot of words for "no u"
Sometimes it's worthwhile calling out a hypocrite with a "no u" once in a while. I feel that its use is unfairly lambasted in here.

Don't tag me minnow
Wow, the Dragons also seem to have a list of most predictable and boring 100 insults that they like to cycle through as well. This will prove critical to my research.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, the Dragons also seem to have a list of most predictable and boring 100 insults that they like to cycle through as well. This will prove critical to my research.
But you are a minnow. Why beat around the bush?

But you are a minnow. Why beat around the bush?
People still jerk themselves off over their post count? Christ. I'll give you points for the picture of Smith, but if you make another 99 posts of actual quality, you might have something to cerebrate.
Swing and a miss. Still 99 to go before Smith pic is warranted.

People still jerk themselves off over their post count? Christ. I'll give you points for the picture of Smith, but if you make another 99 posts of actual quality, you might have something to cerebrate.
I'm not posting for your pleasure, buddy. I truly could not give a s**t about reaching whatever standard you've set as a posting benchmark. I do me, you can focus on you.

Swing and a miss. Still 99 to go before Smith pic is warranted.
Was it really a miss though? You've established well and truly over the week that you are the epitome of a match thread minnow.

I'm not posting for your pleasure, buddy. I truly could not give a sh*t about reaching whatever standard you've set as a posting benchmark. I do me, you can focus on you.
520d190f6bb3f7b10a000006

STTTTRIIIKKKEEE 2

Was it really a miss though? You've established well and truly over the week that you are the epitome of a match thread minnow.
Andddddd strike 3. Hit the showers, son!

giphy.gif

You really are delusional, aren't you? I'm almost embarrassed for you. Sad.
No, no. You are, in fact, spamming it up, then jerking yourself off for doing so. No delusions there. We've seen it happen on this page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back