Roast Ladhams (3mtch) & Houston (2mtch) COVID Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the Port Tax.... maybe the AFL thought we could rub them out for longer or cop a fine.

The whole show is rigged, I heard a story that Richmond refused to play in WA against West Coast, just said ‘ up’ so the AFL rescheduled.

I do wonder what rules there are for coaches to get money in other ways - I mean it’s always played related.

Bass does have a legit side business though!

who knows.

Oh definitely we are in the VFL and it is an amateur, possibly corrupt, mess. Part of me wouldn’t mind them going bust and a true AFL emerging from the ashes in a few years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Party insinuates standing on the kitchen table dancing!

This is where I am not sure if we controlled the media well or not.

Party sounds bad from the point of view that it was a “large crowd dancing in the tables”, but also for some segments of the community, better than “men had casual sex (with a high risk of catching anything)”.

Think about it though, a real party on a Monday night would have been discovered much quicker for multiple reasons and Frampton would have been a part of it with no excuse.

Yep. Marshall to come back as well. That's one selection headache that has just disappeared. With only 2 games left of the regular season for Ladhams to force his way in, we're probably going to need to sh*t the bed against a couple of the worst sides in the league for him to even be considered.
Apart from the blatant stupidity and betrayal to the club, this shits me the most. We are going to go into finals still not knowing whether two genuine rucks is better for the team. We'll have two opportunities to have a look before finals.

If this was done with full knowledge of the rules then I have no issue with Houston and Ladhams being immediately delisted.

I like them both as first 18 footballers but if we let this slide then the door is left open for any breaches of discipline.

If this was done with full knowledge of the rules then I have no issue with Houston and Ladhams being immediately delisted.

I like them both as first 18 footballers but if we let this slide then the door is left open for any breaches of discipline.
Lol wtf even is this comment. Enough Bigfooty for you for the day I reckon

There far to valuable to delist, that’s just a ridiculous suggestion.

If it wasn’t shooting ourself in the foot I’d be happy for them to be told to clean out their lockers and they can come back for day 1 of preseason 2021.

The one thing they can do as a club is make these two sit fair and square behind Ken in the coaches box, so they can be seen on TV during the game. I'd have them sitting near the crowd but obviously that can't happen.

People laugh at the suggestion they should be sacked whilst simultaneously getting all angry and up in arms about them wilfully ignoring the rules and putting the club's whole season in jeopardy.

Normally in life, actions have consequences. When actions don't have consequences or have very light consequences like a 2 or 3 game suspension, you can fully expect people not to care about following the rules.

At the very least, the club should impose the largest possible financial sanction on them on top of the AFL suspension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People laugh at the suggestion they should be sacked whilst simultaneously getting all angry and up in arms about them wilfully ignoring the rules and putting the club's whole season in jeopardy.

Normally in life, actions have consequences. When actions don't have consequences or have very light consequences like a 2 or 3 game suspension, you can fully expect people not to care about following the rules.

At the very least, the club should impose the largest possible financial sanction on them on top of the AFL suspension.
We are not gonna sack two of our better young players though get real.

Tbf on Frammo, the likely story that matches the penalties more was, the guys brought a couple of girls back home to consent as adults, rather than “a party”.

Billy probs was around the place and gave consent to Ladhams to bring some girls home.
Should have been implicated at least, but the Crows probably said to Port "if you drag Frampton into this cluster**** then we will get as much dirt as we can on your blokes" so Port agreed to back up the story that Billy was tucked up in bed all night.

Nah, the AFLPA will be up in arms about that.
And letting go of two top 22 players would be ridiculous.
I haven’t seen Cotchin or Sidebum or McKenna being given the flick by their respective clubs. Fringe players might not be so lucky.
Facing Boak and Jonas, their team mates and coaches today should put the shivers through them for a start

Billy probs was around the place and gave consent to Ladhams to bring some girls home.
Should have been implicated at least, but the Crows probably said to Port "if you drag Frampton into this cluster**** then we will get as much dirt as we can on your blokes" so Port agreed to back up the story that Billy was tucked up in bed all night.
Or you know Bill might have had nothing to do with it the club was actually happy when Pete moved in with him as they thought he'd be a good influence on him.. I'm all for hanging a few giggles on Frampton but he might actually be a decent guy.

Im still seething with rage over this.

My estimation of Dan has plummeted. He isnt captain material.

As for Peter...better left unsaid

We are not gonna sack two of our better young players though get real.

At risk of bringing his name into another thread, we sacked Wingard for lack of professionalism. These two arent fit to lace his boots.

To be clear, I wouldn't sack them, but they're certainly on notice. Chris Davies more or less indicated that too.

I think the AFL has a lot to answer for here as well. Eddie McGuire was right - if you want these idiots to take these rules seriously, you need to enforce them properly. If Steele Sidebottom got a season long ban, we're not sat here talking about this right now.

At risk of bringing his name into another thread, we sacked Wingard for lack of professionalism. These two arent fit to lace his boots.

To be clear, I wouldn't sack them, but they're certainly on notice. Chris Davies more or less indicated that too.

I think the AFL has a lot to answer for here as well. Eddie McGuire was right - if you want these idiots to take these rules seriously, you need to enforce them properly. If Steele Sidebottom got a season long ban, we're not sat here talking about this right now.
We didn't sack Wingard we nudged him toward the door imo it was more about personality & securing a good draft hand, the language from Davies toward Pete has been harder edged than Dan because Pete's attitude has been questioned in the past & he was close to being delisted prior to last year.. he's come a long way in that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back