AFL 2020 - AFL Round 14 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

im struggling to make a case for GWS to win at those odds. They were pretty poor against the Eagles last week in the 1st half when the game mattered. The Eagles took the foot off the accelerator in the 2nd half, due to them knowing that they had a bigger game to play on Thursday.

Think Rory Lobb will play well against his old side today. Also I expect Toby Greene to have a good match.

Im also on the Brent Daniels train , paying $14.25 for 2+ goals, $91 for 3+ Goals. Has been labelled up in his forward line, and should get enough shots on goal.

Time for the Brent Daniels Jake Riccardi show :thumbsu:
cant wait! just added another

1u Riccardi ags 1.70 lads
0.5u Riccardi 2g+ @3.60 sb
0.3u Riccardi 3g+ @11 sb
1u daniels ags 2.80 sb
0.5u daniels 2g+ @13 sb
0.2u daniels 3g+ @91 sb
0.4u fyfe, riccardi, daniels, greene ags @16.26 lads
**maybe getting carried away a bit.

Last edited:
I'm not sold on the theory that the team , playing its 3rd consecutive game in a hub and being comfortable in its surrounds should be favourites. (against a home team as well)

I rate it more of a 50: 50 game. GWS have looked anything but comfortable in Perth.

Im also on the Brent Daniels train , paying $14.25 for 2+ goals, $91 for 3+ Goals. Has been labelled up in his forward line, and should get enough shots on goal.
Good call on the Daniels Train. I got on just as the doors were closing.

Small bets on Daniels AGS / 2+ / 3+ and also a sneaky Taberner Line connecting to the Daniels Line at Station 3g+

The Daniels Train.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i really think tonight will be good for GS bets. Can see it being open and high scoring. Without Fritsch i rekon Melksham will be more of a target i50 tonight. Kicked atleast 1 goal in the last 9 games. 2+ $3.50 - TAB, 3+ $9 SB.
Also like Petracca O81.5 $1.87 -Lads. Cleared 9/12 this year, seems a little low.

Taken the Pointsbet special

Fyfe and Josh Kelly to combine for 45+ Disposals at $2.00

can't get a big enough stake more than $25 but feel that's pretty safe. I project Fyfe to get around 27 disposals, Kelly around 25 disposals.

I swear all Mumford does is injure Goood players by being a clumsy mofo, looks like Kelly is concussed

PointsBet knew.................

Remove this Banner Ad

Back