Preview Changes vs the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

But Seriously

After the game post here

Next Game is going to be on Monday so its going to be rather quick turnaround.

As Far as the female thing. Two came to mind. Carmen Electra from Baywatch and Delta from Gladiators. Who knows who will pop up on Monday. ;)

But Seriously

After the game post here

Next Game is going to be on Monday so its going to be rather quick turnaround.

As Far as the female thing. Two came to mind. Carmen Electra from Baywatch and Delta from Gladiators. Who knows who will pop up on Monday. ;)

Yasmine Bleeth was easily the hottest baywatch chick back in the day.

Wtf happened :(

images.jpeg

Then there is Carmen Electra (god i love good plastic surgery)

View attachment 951819
I get aging nothing you can do about that but keeping fit and healthy shouldn't be too hard. You see average people in their 50s and 60s stay in reasonably good shape. Kudos for Carmen for keeping in shape unless theres a bit of suck action happening. I assume she has a lot of time and money to work out

If you want to know what a tragic story looks like, two words: Pamela Anderson. Seriously late 80s-mid 90s Pam was absolutely gorgeous. Then Botox,plastic surgery and an untold number of boob-jobs/breast augmentation surgeries had made her unrecognisable and almost hideous.

1599099150638.png

Before and after

Even worse

1599099291813.png

Why Pam Why

1599099338690.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to know what a tragic story looks like, two words: Pamela Anderson. Seriously late 80s-mid 90s Pam was absolutely gorgeous. Then Botox,plastic surgery and an untold number of boob-jobs/breast augmentation surgeries had made her unrecognisable and almost hideous.

View attachment 951965

Before and after

Even worse

View attachment 951973

Why Pam Why

View attachment 951975
tbf below is a pic of her from earlier this year

1599100071443.png

That is still a pretty good looking mid 50 year old woman

red heads don't count bro

Having said that I always had a soft spot for a party girl in my 20's

Lindsay was hot, I just imagine what she's going to look like by the time she's in her 50s , if she makes it that far.

Belinda Carlisle another redhead hotty back in the day thank you very much.

Lindsay was hot, I just imagine what she's going to look like by the time she's in her 50s , if she makes it that far.
Like her mum

1599103935903.png
* Lindsay is buckled there

Out: O.McDonald, Fritsch, Harmes, Smith, Jones
In: Pickett, Hannan, Bedford, Bennell, Lockhart

One more week for Brown and Wagner who were bad but not our worst.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back