News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Hats off to the QLD government for not accepting this bullshit

Soon as their premier tweeted it, you knew what was going to happen.

On one hand it’s ok, on the other it’s complete political bullshit.

I understand the arrangement with the AFL, however they are still Australian citizens.

If they have been in a 14 day quarantine since their last interstate match, they pose as much of a threat to Queensland health as joe blow down the street.

The way she has reacted you would think they caught an Uber from Flinders St station to the strip club.

As far as I can see they haven’t broken any state health laws, she should keep out of it and let the AFL deal with it. It was a breach and risk of contaminating the AFL hub from the general QLD public, not a risk in contaminating the QLD public like she has led the QLD public to believe.

The AFL is trying to protect themselves from QLD, not the other way around.

On one hand it’s ok, on the other it’s complete political bullshit.

I understand the arrangement with the AFL, however they are still Australian citizens.

If they have been in a 14 day quarantine since their last interstate match, they pose as much of a threat to Queensland health as joe blow down the street.

The way she has reacted you would think they caught an Uber from Flinders St station to the strip club.

As far as I can see they haven’t broken any state health laws, she should keep out of it and let the AFL deal with it. It was a breach and risk of contaminating the AFL hub from the general QLD public, not a risk in contaminating the QLD public like she has led the QLD public to believe.

The AFL is trying to protect themselves from QLD, not the other way around.

Not fan of Annastacia comes across as a bitch

Address the topic or crawl back to your own board where you sweep these constant disgraces under the rug.
No-one has swept anything under the rug. Maybe you missed the $100,000 fine. Maybe you missed the CEO denouncing the actions of both players. Most Richmond supporters, including myself, are not impressed and fully supportive of whatever action the club and AFL take.

But calling the club scum... I think you’re a bit OTT, especially considering your avatar.

Now, do you or don’t you support rape? No need to answer, just change your avatar if you don’t.

You do realise WA has a hard quarantine rule of 7 days? They can't play GF over there because of this. So it's not really Gil's fault. Blame your premier.

By blame you mean thank .
Things are so good and so hapoy here the east coast just cant relate to it.Not that they ever could relate to WA

No pies or beer?

No-one has swept anything under the rug. Maybe you missed the $100,000 fine. Maybe you missed the CEO denouncing the actions of both players. Most Richmond supporters, including myself, are not impressed and fully supportive of whatever action the club and AFL take.

But calling the club scum... I think you’re a bit OTT, especially considering your avatar.

Now, do you or don’t you support rape? No need to answer, just change your avatar if you don’t.
You think scum is OTT? How many scandals does the club need to have this year before you can admit it?

Deep culture problems but worse still is letting the country down.

Grow up for once in your life.

At the end of the day Richmond as a club have tried their best with both Stack and Coleman-Jones however it’s obviously an issue of their respective upbringing. You can take the boys out of WA and SA but you can’t take the WA and SA out of the boys.

At the end of the day Richmond as a club have tried their best with both Stack and Coleman-Jones however it’s obviously an issue of their respective upbringing. You can take the boys out of WA and SA but you can’t take the WA and SA out of the boys.
Can take them out of Queensland though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No big deal, Rather drink water then Great Northern

CCJ and Stack were sitting down a local random took a swing or two at CCJ then Stack jumped up and took a swing at the random.

thanks. yep that’s what I thought. As much as they shouldn’t have been there and they deserve to be suspended, I’d like to see the the media say they didn’t really get in a fight, they got a preached by a flog, stayed Sitting down not to incite and then got assaulted, they’re free to defend themselves.

If you mean pick it apart, clever guy, then it's easy: the bolded bit is implausible in the current climate and would not be not an adequate defence anyway.

Wow, that was easy.

While I'm here, for someone claiming to be smart, your first line is grammatically atrocious. "im"; "answer my question" is not a question; and "who know why you wont?" suggests that English is not your native language. And ... "appart".

Yeah, you're way smarter.
In your mind it was easy. Of course because you failed to comprehend the meaning and put it in context. For someone so critical you're not too smart are you?
Secondly, since you like insults l bet if you had a date with a super model you would be complaining about her nail polish colour a d piss her off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back