Opinion Should BT/Darcy be barred from commentating the Grand Final after their recent biased commentary?

Should BT's recent biased commentary prevent him from calling the GF?

• Yes

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Last edited:

I think this should be fairly applied everywhere. Obviously not everyone is as bad as Bt and Darcy were on the weekend games but should include special comments + boundary line because some people are annoying in those roles too when their side is playing/barracking.

I hate BT, blight on the game, i dont even see the biased , but understand oppo supporters view

Id like to see the below too

Lyon/Nathan Jones not on when Melbourne plays
Hodge/Lynch/Browny not on when Brisbane play
Jude Bolton - Swans

The above are so gross to listen to, again , BT is a flog and shouldnt commentate at all. I love that dangerfield irritates him during the call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL need to think if they want BT’s call to be the permanent record on the telecast. Just think how embarrassing it will be in 10, 20, 50 years time to hear this buffoon butchering the call.

The AFL need to think if they want BT’s call to be the permanent record on the telecast. Just think how embarrassing it will be in 10, 20, 50 years time to hear this buffoon butchering the call.

Hudson should be the commentator for the Grand Final. He is the best caller by a country mile. Would never guess he was a Geelong fan in games and he always steps up, making the big moments iconic.

Hudson should be the commentator for the Grand Final. He is the best caller by a country mile. Would never guess he was a Geelong fan in games and he always steps up, making the big moments iconic.

I remember that Final against your boys where his famous Nick Davis call was really pro.

Back