AFL Autopsy RND 16: Pussy Whipped

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw just over a quarter and the most alarming and evident thing was the lack of effort. We may as well have been witches hats (again) today.

Something seriously wrong with the well being of this group because they have shown they can match it with the best teams, when it comes down to winning those close games, that is a completely different story.

We didn't give a yelp today

Is it bad to barrack against us for the rest of the year?

Results go something the way I want and we could feasibly end up with pick 4.
I think it’s ok - after all, the alternative could actually land you in psychiatric care - ie, cheering for a bunch of traffic cones with numbers painted on them

Is kicking a goal from a set shot that hard? I know Geelong didn't have any problems.

Biggest difference between the quality teams and the peasants. Hawkins, Dixon, Lynch, Riewoldt, Jennedy. Leading their lines. They all breed confidence in their teams with their ability to convert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is 9 games in 42 days a record? For a club in Essendon's position (average), with a bad injury run this year, timing really is everything.
explains why the entire team looked so flat. They know they are up against it after their injuries got out of control early in the season. Looked like a group of players who want the season to end ASAP

My wife got me an Essendon dressing gown and Essendon monopoly for Father’s Day, and now she’s taking the piss out of me for going for such a piss team

Make up your mind woman, stop enabling me to be disappointed by this mob

Is it bad to barrack against us for the rest of the year?

Results go something the way I want and we could feasibly end up with pick 4.
Problem this year is with no revealed form on draftees the draft is a bit of a raffle. Pick 4, pick 8, may not be much of a difference in outcomes.

My wife got me an Essendon dressing gown and Essendon monopoly for Father’s Day, and now she’s taking the piss out of me for going for such a piss team

will they fit in the microwave together? Not the wife, the gifts ;)

what is Essendon Monopoly? undersized flankers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back