Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Schache gets dumped with a year on his contract you'd imagine it's an attitude problem and/or a clash with the boss. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired.

Just trying to get this thread back on track.

Once again I will state that Mason Cox "ducks head" wouldn't be the worst target.

As a 50/50 ruck with English I think work quite well. Certainly you could give Tim a better chance of being fresher across the park.

Take him for one year on a super cheap trade deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again I will state that Mason Cox "ducks head" wouldn't be the worst target.

As a 50/50 ruck with English I think work quite well. Certainly you could give Tim a better chance of being fresher across the park.

He would get a better offer than one year off a couple clubs.

Pies have cap trouble but I doubt one year gets it done

Wouldn’t be the worst target, but not far from it. His bad far outweighs the good, every now and then he has a good game like tonight but usually he’s a passenger.

That said his mark to play on with a bounce and slot a running goal deserves a Norf war chest deal

Wouldn’t be the worst target, but not far from it. His bad far outweighs the good, every now and then he has a good game like tonight but usually he’s a passenger.

That said his mark to play on with a bounce and slot a running goal deserves a Norf war chest deal

I think Grundy being such a dominant first ruck hurts him. If he's cold he still won't get ruck time to free him up.

He'd be far more useful in a 50/50 ruck split imo.

If we make finals and we just put English up against Grundy, Natanui, or Ryder/Marshall (depending on opponent) and English gets smashed (which he will), then this board will cry out for the secondary ruck option.

It's bound to happen.
Could very will happen as early as this week against Darcy/Lobb

If we make finals and we just put English up against Grundy, Natanui, or Ryder/Marshall (depending on opponent) and English gets smashed (which he will), then this board will cry out for the secondary ruck option.

It's bound to happen.

conditions won’t make this a big mans game

It's bound to happen.
Nankervis may not be available with Soldo going down.
McEvoy looks close to the end.
Goldstein appears unavailable.
Not sold on Preuss.
Sinclair might be an option?
Who else is available?

Maybe so but one way or another the next couple of weeks are going to be a gigantic test for English. If we make an elim he's facing quality however the ladder pans.

If we make it i doubt Bev changes his plan now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back