List Mgmt. Carlton's 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully * ( Dodo) for Saad, or is this too high a pick for him, as some have suggested no more than a 2nd. We're dealing with Dodoro here guys.

Much too high. Late first or early second with an exchange of later picks. We really need to start targeting ready made players to fill in gaps.

Due to Bulldogs beating Dockers by 30 pts, we take 11th positoon on ladder giving us pick 8. Both on 7 wins, but we have .6 better percentage. Pick 8 should get us something exciting, what.?
You are overlooking that Freo has a points deficit from matching bids in last year's draft. Pick 7 (before any compo picks)

We've had this discussion before I'm pretty sure Jim, I agree he's not worth a first, but what we think and what Dodo will want are two very different things.

Saad is a 26 year old half back flanker who is out of contract, Dodo can’t lay down the law. He’s in a weakened position. Usually clubs get slightly unders when out of contract player decides to leave. If saads determined to leave and dodo is unreasonable it will end badly for Essendon .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
If true that we are chasing Merrett, a Merrett Saad combo for our first and a second or third rounder coming back our way may suit our needs better than picking up a first rounder in a compromised draft.
Would you go Our Pick 7 & 26 for Merrett and Saad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New rumour in town. Would you go Saad + Merrett or Kelly + Williamsm

And how much more would we be giving up for the Giants duo?

Saad and Merrett = #7 and 2021 first rounder
Wiliamson = FA
Kelly with GWS 2nd rounder = #7 and 2021 first rounder

Dogs should win anyway.

I‘d offer 2020&21 1st rounders, in a flash also clutch Narkle and or Constable from the Cats too.
Reenforce our midfield and defence and we’re seriously competitive with Charlie , Harry , Mitch Eddie , Jack and Marc, all romping around The forward line.

EiavCXnU4AAZx6J

Remove this Banner Ad

Back