Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Ancelotti's confirmed James won't play this week - my assumption is that it's relatively minor and should only be the one week?

I'll probably just bench him this week and play Lamptey vs WBA and cross fingers for a clean sheet - if James is still no good next week I'll shuffle hum out

Martinez

Lamptey - Castagne - Saiss - Doherty

Trossard - Salah (C) - Pulisic - Son

Kane (V) - Watkins

Arbeloa - Justin - Brewster - Rodriguez
I think you mean Areola :grin:

Used the wildcard, brought 3 Villa players in. Enough said.

Yup, the way this season is going I'm really trying to avoid going eggs-in-a-basket on any team (though do have 3 Spurs players ...)

Have also just shipped out all defenders more expensive than 6.0. Easy clean sheet points apparently just aren't a thing anymore

I suspect if I'd stuck to my original plan of Barnes > Zaha instead of WCing I'd be a lot better off.. but Son/Kane/Maupay/Webster could still save my GW.

yeah Kane, Son and Lamptey for me. Got lucky with Saiss. Subbed in the 68th so got the clean sheet and because of the late Newcastle goal he also got a bonus point. Still a poor week. 27 with 3 to go.

I suspect if I'd stuck to my original plan of Barnes > Zaha instead of WCing I'd be a lot better off.. but Son/Kane/Maupay/Webster could still save my GW.

Yeah if I had of kept my original team instead of wildcarding I’d be on 60. Instead, 26 with 3 to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the feeling it’s a down week for everyone - lots of he most common players (salah, Grealish, Rodriguez, DCL, etc) not firing a shot. 33 is the average score right now

I’m on 25 with Kane, Son, Lamptey, Trossard to come, and if Doherty doesn’t play (likely) I’ll have Justin’s 6

Unless you're my mate with:
d6457a32f11773707a4d1bd94c417d10.jpg

And that's a Dallas CS on the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back