Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - Stage 4 Restrictions in Place in Vic - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Documents and promises mean nothing. Originally if we had rolling average under 5 all retail would open. We are under 5 average and still no changes. This proves he is going for elimination rather than suppression.

It proves he doesn't want us to lock down again after morons start a new outbreak.
Its already been stated by the guy you expecting to be fired and locked up, that the raw stats are no longer applicable.
I can tell you what really means nothing if you like.

I am amazed that the media hasn't madeuch of the fact that the Northern outbreak is 36 cases now across 11, yes 11, interlinked households!

How the f..k does that happen? Seems the message is (still) not getting through to the classroom dunces of the state.

Seriously lock them up. They all knew the rules. We can't let imbiciles cost the rest of us so much.

DHHS is an absolute shambles and disgrace. 8 months in, millions in funding, plenty of time to sort their s**t out and the whole state is still held hostage to bureaucratic incompetence and ignorant morons. Andrews knows what a disaster of a department it is and has no faith in it. Lockdowns and threats are basically his only options. All these stern words, “the science, the health experts, they’re doing a great job , the processes and systems are working“ are political bluff meant to buy him time in order to save his political arse. We are being deceived and treated like absolute fools by this ******* idiot.

Speaking of corrupt organisations.

Google adds are continually putting fake advertising featuring Dick Smith ( as D Smith - and showing a picture of Smith and the Australian flag ).

Is it OK for google to run deceptive advertising for criminal schemes?
Is it OK for Big footy to use display those adds?

Corruption starts at home.

What is properly?

Unless they literally eliminate the virus which is not what they’re going for, it is going to be around.

Once you add in borders opening up and more things opening up it can spread more readily if it it still around.

It is absolutely a possibility.
Don’t open until we’re not ready, such that contact tracing is enough to keep the virus suppressed. They just need to know where all the transmission in the state is right now and they’ll be there. Our contact tracing isn’t as good as NSW (yet) but it’s much improved from earlier this year. With the suppression strategy we are chasing it will then only be a matter of time before the country has eliminated the virus from the community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's he going in comparison to the rest of his own country ?

The Illinois Director of the Department of Public Health broke down in tears during Friday afternoon's press briefing on the coronavirus in the state.
While updating the public on the state's rising numbers of COVID-19 deaths, Dr. Ngozi Ezike took a moment to herself, turning away from the podium as she was unable to hold back her tears.

"Since yesterday we have lost an additional 31 lives, for a total of 9,418 deaths. These are people who started with us in 2020 and who won’t be with us at the Thanksgiving table," she said. "Today, we are reporting 3,874 new cases, for a total of 364,033 confirmed cases since the start of the pandemic."
"Excuse me, please," Ezike said as she paused to compose herself before someone brought over a box of tissues. "I’m sorry."

thats some perspective

The Illinois Director of the Department of Public Health broke down in tears during Friday afternoon's press briefing on the coronavirus in the state.
While updating the public on the state's rising numbers of COVID-19 deaths, Dr. Ngozi Ezike took a moment to herself, turning away from the podium as she was unable to hold back her tears.

"Since yesterday we have lost an additional 31 lives, for a total of 9,418 deaths. These are people who started with us in 2020 and who won’t be with us at the Thanksgiving table," she said. "Today, we are reporting 3,874 new cases, for a total of 364,033 confirmed cases since the start of the pandemic."
"Excuse me, please," Ezike said as she paused to compose herself before someone brought over a box of tissues. "I’m sorry."

thats some perspective

Hmmm Dan hasn't tried crying yet. It worked for Bob Hawk.

This is very interesting, where did you find this little ripper of a flow chart?

Plenty of household linkages I notice.....
Apparently given to the press at the presser and was on twitter on @ migga who runs the covidlive.com.au website

Hopefully more of this as it's clear what is going on and how this spreads

Speaking of corrupt organisations.

Google adds are continually putting fake advertising featuring Dick Smith ( as D Smith - and showing a picture of Smith and the Australian flag ).

Is it OK for google to run deceptive advertising for criminal schemes?
Is it OK for Big footy to use display those adds?

Corruption starts at home.

There’s a sub-forum for website feedback if you actually legitimately want to get it looked at by someone.

Am I the only one who thinks the timing of the opening up is a slap in the face for Victorians?

The Grand Final was on Saturday. Things to reopen on Wednesday.

Would reopening, or at the very least letting people have their friends over to watch the game, have caused an outbreak?

Four days, really?

The biggest day on the sporting calendar for Victorians was wrecked and four days later things can reopen?

They're taking the piss at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back