• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Stutter, please. What a crutch.

Does a Stutter make your eyes go glazed when you're talking, make you refer to your political opponent as "George" (Bush). As a few examples of many indications of dementia from Joe.

I don't even know why people are fighting this, Joe will be removed in favour of Kamala within two years and you'll all be in here saying its the "right decision". Let's end the charade, just admit you only supported him because he was the foil to Trump and just admit you don't care about him or his policies, this was merely some game to further your key interests - which are one of the following: the removal of Trump or the promoition of Democrat Party policies (absence a particular need for those policies to be implemented by a competent leader).
What happened to 100 days?

Keep shifting the goalposts bot

I reckon you saw how good Jolting Joe was and you are worried your prediction is going to be out

Playing semantics with memes now?

Let me guess what you're intimating. They didn't do ALL of those things for the ENTIRE 4 years? Are these the hairs you're trying to split?

FMD what a joke.
Semantics is a completely different concept to accuracy.

this missed the mark, Trump was counterthesis,

Trump won as dialectic manifest , he was everything Obama was not

To see him in relief to Obama with a British lens is extraordinariluy myopic , more so when he critiques Trump for just that and lacking humour , well p'raps to a Brit and Australian , but a tranche of Americans did appreciate humour , and the bully x humour mash-up

Not for me , I found him self parody and boorish , but I like the final tangerine spray-tan because I think he chose the brightest orange as a rope-a-dope-troll and he almost had the last laugh skipper kelly

The article as British solipsism has validity , but they don't have a dog in the fight neither

60F68206-1BDD-4BF1-9DF3-E42E08248B23.jpeg

Can someone please organise a welfare check for this bloke?
I've been in such a bad state that I've had a welfare check called on me.

As a result, I don't really think that it is appropriate to use it as a point scoring tactic here.

They are traumatic and not the slightest bit trivial.

Clearly we are reading two different threads.
If you are annoyed, upset, disappointed that Trump won’t concede and say a whole lot of nice things because he believes that there is possible foul play here then you are saying that.
And if you agree that corruption and fraud does take place in politics then why are you upset with trump going down this road?

I personally don't feel annoyed or upset about it, it was pre-empted well before and it's not going to change the result, so, cest la vie.

Went round in 135. 63 over par.

However his score is currently the subject of litigation. Apparently the greenkeeper has been summonsed as the greens weren't mowed to 1/8th an inch. His caddie is also in trouble as he gave Trump the wrong club several times and apparently he also added "many hundreds of fake strokes" to his card. The group playing in front of the Trump foursome is due in the Supreme Court next week as all members didn't carry sand buckets. And the clubhouse cafeteria was apparently told that "those 8 pies I ate tasted like rats testicles, I'll see you in court".

Mr Giuliani just held a press conference confirming he actually shot 65.

giphy.gif

I've been in such a bad state that I've had a welfare check called on me.

As a result, I don't really think that it is appropriate to use it as a point scoring tactic here.

They are traumatic and not the slightest bit trivial.

Fair enough, have deleted

In hindsight I should have related it to FK gambling with his welfare cheque

Did many people of significance actually dispute the results of 2016? I certainly don't recall it.

The Mueller investigation was whether there were links between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, mainly with the purpose of targeting undecided voters through online platforms, as well as spreading disinformation.

As it were, there were no proven links (in terms of the real inner core of his team), but there was enough murkiness for dozens of people to be indicted and multiple people from the Trump sphere to end up in jail.

Going down the hypothetical route, if there was enough proof to impeach Trump and the DNC had the numbers in the Senate to follow through, the 2016 election result was still exactly the same.

Mainly that the EC sucked and was antiquated as no sane person would vote for Trump.

Mainly that the EC sucked and was antiquated as no sane person would vote for Trump.
Yes that was certainly bandied around and it has been for a long time before Trump come onto the scene, and the questions surrounding the EC are very valid given the huge disparity in voting power between states like Maine/Wyoming and NY/Texas.

There wasn't any great dispute about how many people voted for Clinton and Trump and how many Electoral College votes each received.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I notice Trump is quietly headed for victory in Arizona which would change the landscape somewhat. With the multiple recounts, massive ever emerging fraud and likelihood of Pennsylvania having all their late ballots thrown out by ACB things are looking far from settled. Just sayin'.
Rupert had Peter Chernin* pull strings at Newscorps Manhattan and Delaware hq to be the first media firm to recognise AZ so Rupert could prove his bone fides to the new regime and the Peter Chernin* is on the phone to Bolta at Sky and HS and tells him toe the party line

an asterisk*
is a malapropism of a Belgian Roman caricature a Cadel Evans fondness /grammar

I notice Trump is quietly headed for victory in Arizona which would change the landscape somewhat. With the multiple recounts, massive ever emerging fraud and likelihood of Pennsylvania having all their late ballots thrown out by ACB things are looking far from settled. Just sayin'.
Do you care to outline these massive ever emerging fraud allegations?

haha ...you do realise that a bunch of them have already been dismissed.

Ya reachin..

Anzac Paul's post claimed 10 to zip "election fraud" cases.

In reality he was talking about (amongst other things) orders sought to halt counts etc.

Even then he failed to register the fact they won an order to be allowed closer to inspect the counting. Only to be frustrated when the count then immediately moved further back ... playing games. A really impartial process.

The allegations are being reported on, you can look them up and judge for yourself. Why not? What have you got to lose?

Because I am not going to believe any media outlet, if he takes his concerns to court and all of them are thrown out then that’s the answer. I have nothing lose one way or another.

What you going on about? The lawsuits are just in the process of being filed. The courts haven't decided on them yet.

And the ones that have been filed are not alleging the type of fraud that Trump keeps alleging. He's even lying about that.

"But in the lawsuits themselves, even Trump’s campaign and allies do not allege widespread fraud or an election-changing conspiracy."

Anzac Paul's post claimed 10 to zip "election fraud" cases.

In reality he was talking about (amongst other things) orders sought to halt counts etc.

Even the he failed to register the fact they won an order to be allowed closer to inspect the counting. Only to be frustrated when the count then immediately moved further back ... playing games. A really impartial process.

I think maybe you need a holiday by the beach.

Turn off your phone and build sandcastles...have some quiet cocktails watching the sunset.

And forget your dreams of The Orange One ruling the world.

Mercer Thiel NN Taleb quite brilliant and in his troupe

I have an important qualifier , one could interpret this brilliance as quasi autistic and I would reference Aspergers and had don't curious case, but the American Psychiatritic Asociation redacted aspergers and I hate to use idiom du jour because trends are not valid thoughts...

point is Mercer Thiel Taleb they may indeed be both NOT RIGHT THINKING and brilliant , see Milo for instance

I absolutely think Trump Media will happen. He won't be president after Jan 20, but he won't disappear from the political landscape. Trump is a vindictive sociopath with a massive cult of personality and a long memory.

100% this, Trump TV is all but a certainty I reckon. Heard some talking head say he might even go the streaming service route, he'd probably have 35 million day 1 suckers err subscribers ready to go you'd reckon at about $15/month a pop. Could come in mighty handy for servicing those upcoming debts.

And if you thought Fox was off the planet oh-ho-ho boy, strap in :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back