Workshop 2021 Jumper Ideas thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could give you one tip - not everything you read on here is 100% correct until we see a media release or a social media post from said manufacturer or club. Jumping to conclusions on every little piece of investigative information is a tiring way of following jumper talk!

A not-updated website doesn't confirm anything just yet 👍
sorry for existing.

sorry for existing.

No need to be upset, Andonis1997 makes a great point. Like, it’s just chasing rumours basically, and unless someone reputable has seen the physical end product (for instance, I can confirm Freo to Sekem as 100% fact), or anything with substance is released, that’s all it is at this stage.

That being said, love the enthusiasm towards footy jumpers, because end of the day, that’s why we’re all here. :)

No need to be upset, Andonis1997 makes a great point. Like, it’s just chasing rumours basically, and unless someone reputable has seen the physical end product (for instance, I can confirm Freo to Sekem as 100% fact), or anything with substance is released, that’s all it is at this stage.

That being said, love the enthusiasm towards footy jumpers, because end of the day, that’s why we’re all here. :)
too true mate.

North have had thin stripes since 2005 or something so I think they'd probably stay with thin stripes. I think it looks nicer thinner anyway because some Collingwood and Hawthorn players get their stripes cut off by their cuffs with thicker stripes depending on their jumper size.
View attachment 991572

posted this on the north board but i'll put it here too for posterity.

NorthHomePuma@2x.png

i think a lot of north supporters want to see a return to the wide stripes of the 70s-90s, makes the jumper less white and it looks less uneven without the big empty spaces on the sides.

posted this on the north board but i'll put it here too for posterity.

View attachment 995408

i think a lot of north supporters want to see a return to the wide stripes of the 70s-90s, makes the jumper less white and it looks less uneven without the big empty spaces on the sides.
One thing that does irritate me about Puma is that they seem to gone down in quality with their playing shorts. Richmond’s 2017-19 were the best in the league imo, but this year they look so cheap. Carlton looks like they’re wearing the same shorts as they did in their last stint with Nike.

I was just thinking to myself yesterday that I wouldn’t be opposed to some tinkering with the wings just to freshen them up a bit, if it’s done right.

Rate this very highly. The other idea I’ve floated with in my head is the feather pattern from the indigenous Guernsey, but more subtle. Eg: having a slightly different shade of gold outlining the feathers instead of white, and keeping the wings the traditional side instead of the huge ones on the indigenous guersney

I was just thinking to myself yesterday that I wouldn’t be opposed to some tinkering with the wings just to freshen them up a bit, if it’s done right.
Hmm 🤔 New manufacturer logo has wings design... WCE has a "wings" design...

You thinking what I'm thinking?

Just had a play around with the Pies potential new Nike lineup (if/whenever that happens). And a couple of other teams. I've just used this basic template for everything.

**HOME** What I'd like to see, black and white stripes all the way around. With black shorts and socks.
pies1.jpg

**HOME** What it'd more likely be due to the dark/light jumper rule. But I have kept the front of the jumper in the "traditional" stripe format.
pies2.jpg

**CLASH** With white shorts and either black socks or black and white hooped socks.
pies3.jpg
**VFL** Slight variation to the traditional jumper and a throwback to the late 90s. Make players "earn their stripes".
piesVFL.jpg

------------------------------------

A concept I've had for a while for GWS. Unsure if it has been done on here before. A more traditional looking footy jumper (eg stripes, sash, hoops).

**HOME**
gws1.jpg

**HOME ALTERNATE**
gws4.jpg

**CLASH**
gws3.jpg

**CLASH 2**
gws2.jpg

**CLASH 2 ALTERNATE**
gws5.jpg

And I've just wondered what the Port Adelaide jumper would look like with the double chevron less deep and pointy.

**HOME**
port1.jpg

**CLASH**
port2.jpg

**CLASH 2**
port3.jpg

Just had a play around with the Pies potential new Nike lineup (if/whenever that happens). And a couple of other teams. I've just used this basic template for everything.

**HOME** What I'd like to see, black and white stripes all the way around. With black shorts and socks.
View attachment 1005791

**HOME** What it'd more likely be due to the dark/light jumper rule. But I have kept the front of the jumper in the "traditional" stripe format.
View attachment 1005776

**CLASH** With white shorts and either black socks or black and white hooped socks.
View attachment 1005777
**VFL** Slight variation to the traditional jumper and a throwback to the late 90s. Make players "earn their stripes".
View attachment 1005809

A concept I've had for a while for GWS. Unsure if it has been done on here before. A more traditional looking footy jumper (eg stripes, sash, hoops).

**HOME**
View attachment 1005778

**HOME ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005779

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005780

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005781

**CLASH 2 ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005787

And I've just wondered what the Port Adelaide jumper would look like with the double chevron less deep and pointy.

**HOME**
View attachment 1005821

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005784

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005785
like these a lot, welcome to the board. Looking forward to seeing more of these in the future :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1005791

View attachment 1005776

View attachment 1005777
View attachment 1005809

**HOME**
View attachment 1005778

**HOME ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005779

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005780

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005781

**CLASH 2 ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005787

**HOME**
View attachment 1005821

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005784

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005785

I like the gws clash but i reckon if the sash and G are orange would be cool. The g works in with a sash well. Also the port teal one is a cool concept.

View attachment 1005791

View attachment 1005776

View attachment 1005777
View attachment 1005809

**HOME**
View attachment 1005778

**HOME ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005779

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005780

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005781

**CLASH 2 ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005787

**HOME**
View attachment 1005821

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005784

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005785
Love all of these. Really hope the pies go to something like the home jumper you mocked up. The 2017 anniversary jumper is one of my favourites.

View attachment 1005791

View attachment 1005776

View attachment 1005777
View attachment 1005809

**HOME**
View attachment 1005778

**HOME ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005779

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005780

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005781

**CLASH 2 ALTERNATE**
View attachment 1005787

**HOME**
View attachment 1005821

**CLASH**
View attachment 1005784

**CLASH 2**
View attachment 1005785
Hey you run that Collingwood instagram yeah?

somewhere in the perfect timeline, Port Adelaide entered the AFL competition as the Pirates, and this was their guernsey.
Salivating.

gws1.jpg

gws2.jpg

124314574_697150834561145_2789375266036767888_n.jpg

Great minds think alike! Love the slight brown/beige? you used, as well as the template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back