Conspiracy Theory It's coming. COVID vaccine required for entry to games

Remove this Banner Ad

Kill a child because.... oh ffs you are one of those religious nutters. Even worse.
Listen to yourself. Take the vaccine if you think it’ll do something for you. Don’t expect others to take something that doesn’t have the same efficacy as polio, measles, mumps, etc vaccines.
The Covid19 vaccine is a rushed vaccine with no proof of its effectiveness on aged people or minorities. There is no long term data that assesses potential side effects. If we can’t go to the football and watch two sides score only 60 to 100 points over 80 minutes of playing time, whoopie do.

Listen to yourself. Take the vaccine if you think it’ll do something for you. Don’t expect others to take something that doesn’t have the same efficacy as polio, measles, mumps, etc vaccines.
The Covid19 vaccine is a rushed vaccine with no proof of its effectiveness on aged people or minorities. There is no long term data that assesses potential side effects. If we can’t go to the football and watch two sides score only 60 to 100 points over 80 minutes of playing time, whoopie do.

Maybe read more.

I haven’t ever said it should be forced.

What I have said though is I have no problem with footy, and other organisations, having it as a condition of entry.

You honestly think it won’t be tested? This isn’t their 1st vaccine.

Maybe read more.

I haven’t ever said it should be forced.

What I have said though is I have no problem with footy, and other organisations, having it as a condition of entry.

You honestly think it won’t be tested? This isn’t their 1st vaccine.
Watch their crowds plummet. There is a lot more opposition to the Covid19 and to a lesser extent the flu vaccine then there is to your regular vaccines.

Vaccinations arent 100% effective. The Pfizer mRNA vaccine is estimated at circa 90% effective. If you fill the MCG with 100,000 people then roughly 10,000 of those people are still susceptible (and that's when the whole population is vaccinated). When you add in people who refuse to get vaccinated, it continues to dilute the societal effectiveness which increases the risk of contracting the virus.

Some examples: We have a population that is widely vaccinated for measles, and yet every now and then (particularly in afluent neighborhoods with anti-vaxxers), we get measles outbreaks - https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/professional/australian-measles-rates-continue-to-escalate
Agreed, but only 1% of those vaccinated in the trials who contacted the disease had it spread to their lungs or anywhere serious enough to be requiring of medical assistance - with a vaccine the efficacy of Pfizer's the social gathering risk goes out the window tbh (particularly with Oxford expecting higher results than Pfizer, who've since updated their's to 95%)

No vaccine for me or my family i will take my chance on the virus that has a 99% chance of surviving
if you can not see that it is about control then you are already braindead
you really think the government cares about us what a joke it is a big club and we aint invited.

No vaccine for me or my family i will take my chance on the virus that has a 99% chance of surviving
you really think the government cares about us what a joke it is a big club and we aint invited.
What is the incentive to kill off their revenue generating assets? How does the vaccine give the government control?

What is the incentive to kill off their revenue generating assets? How does the vaccine give the government control?
Control over the people.
What you can do and what you can't do.
How many people you can have at your house.
When you must close your business down.
They are willing to crash the economy over this?
The crazy tin foil hat people was right all along.
the NWO is now called the great reset

Being called a conspiracy theorist because I don't want the vaccine is infuriating.

Vaccines can't give you autism. That's stupid.

But a rushed vaccine which has never been used before and cannot be tested for long term effects - why would I take it unless my health is at risk (it isn't)?

For me it is a simple cost benefit.

No corona has lasted. Corona is not a major issue for the majority. Vaccines don’t protect the immune compromised, the sick and vulnerable.

So why rush for something just because others are shitting their pants?

I’m pro vaccine but I’d prefer an informed decision than a rushed one based on fear.

It’s worthwhile noting the vaccine and immune system doesn’t work up your nose where the virus lives and spreads.

So a vaccine won’t stop the disease spreading to the same group of people dying today.

History has a better answer as to how this virus will come to an end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say those who are brain dead are the ones living and breathing the conspiracy theories.

They've been trialled.
They can't trial long term effects for this stuff though.

RNA vaccines use a different approach that takes advantage of the process that cells use to make proteins: cells use DNA as the template to make messenger RNA (mRNA) molecules, which are then translated to build proteins. An RNA vaccine consists of an mRNA strand that codes for a disease-specific antigen.

Yeah, nah. Altering DNA? I'll be staying away from that one thanks

Yeah the conspiracy people are scary they dont think like the sheeple best to shut them down
cant have free thinkers around after all.

Free thinkers? You lot follow your tinfoil hat conspiracies from fools like Q on YouTube and on social media and other garbage.

You’re the sheep, hell a more apt description would be lemmings.

Free thinkers? You lot follow your tinfoil hat conspiracies from fools like Q on YouTube and on social media and other garbage.

You’re the sheep, hell a more apt description would be lemmings.
You just don't like that people don't think like you makes you all upset and angry.
you want the jab please take it it is your right.
it is my right to say no as i dont want it.

No overseas travel, and no welfare payments: The way the government will force people to get a COVID-19 jab - even as the PM insists the vaccine will NOT be compulsory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back