List Mgmt. Carlton's 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great video guys.

Pom's bang on the money about Winder being our man if he's available at 31. Don't worry about the guys you threw up in the other video that could potentially slide. Problem is I haven't really seen us being linked with him anywhere which is a bit disappointing.

He needs to improve the defensive side of his game, but if he can get it altogether, he could be the next Michael Walters.
My boy Winder getting too many mentions for my liking. Jinxed!

I’ve now changed from Durdin to Winder. If he is the next Liam Ryan I want him! We need that kind of small forward

sounds like he’ll be gone before our pick tho

Last edited:

I’ve now changed from Durdin to Winder. If he is the next Liam Ryan I want him! We need that kind of small forward

sounds like he’ll be gone before our pick tho

I haven't really heard of any clubs being linked in the first 25 or so picks. Will be interesting to see what Twomey has to say on Monday and Tuesday because he generally gets some solid info on who clubs are interested in.

FWIW, I reckon he's this years Shai Bolton.

The latest rumour by Forty3 seems logical.

"Showing a lot of interest in Jacob Wehr, hard running HBF/Wing from the SANFL. Elite left peg, exciting prospect that got to play a full year of footy in 2020."

Wehr = Simpson replacement.
Saad = SPS replacement

Potential backline

Plowman Weitering Wehr
Docherty Jones Saad (Kemp/Marchbank)

Williamson plays on the wing and SPS moves to a half forward/mid rotation.

Any footage

I haven't really heard of any clubs being linked in the first 25 or so picks. Will be interesting to see what Twomey has to say on Monday and Tuesday because he generally gets some solid info on who clubs are interested in.

FWIW, I reckon he's this years Shai Bolton.
Exactly the type we need

Great video guys.

Pom's bang on the money about Winder being our man if he's available at 31. Don't worry about the guys you threw up in the other video that could potentially slide. Problem is I haven't really seen us being linked with him anywhere which is a bit disappointing.

He needs to improve the defensive side of his game, but if he can get it altogether, he could be the next Michael Walters.

As much as it pissed me off to trade pick 8 for Saad, we're actually in a really good spot in the draft to address some needs. It could end up working out really well for us.
Thats the name that came into my mind as soon as Carlton traded up to get pick #31 and mentioned he would be a sensational fit for the blues.
If i was selecting for the blues t that pick and he is available - You take him

The 3 w’s hey - Wehr, Winder and Walsh. Nice.

Wehr coincidentally where’s #28. I reckon he’s the exact same type of player as our current #28 Cuningham. Prefer others.

Winder would be a great get. I love indigenous kids, and this one rates very highly.

Walsh, tall, aggressive and brother of. What’s not to like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love a draft bolter but not sure our supporter base could handle someone not mentioned in any mock draft.

Knives will be out for him before the poor guy has arrived in Melbourne.

Know nothing of him but the highlights look good. First impression was he's a similar type to Luke Ryan (pre-2020 version).

Love a draft bolter but not sure our supporter base could handle someone not mentioned in any mock draft.

Knives will be out for him before the poor guy has arrived in Melbourne.

Know nothing of him but the highlights look good. First impression was he's a similar type to Luke Ryan (pre-2020 version).

The last two players we drafted that weren't mentioned in anyone's mock drafts were Cameron Polson and Finbar O'Dwyer.

Also, can we please have a poll for our preferred small forward in the second round? Assuming Laurie is off the board, we can choose one of the following:

Isiah Winder
Jack Ginnivan
Corey Durdin
Phoenix Spicer
James Rowe
Charlie Lazzaro
Seamus Mitchell
Tyler Brockman

Poster on the main board saying we're tossing up between Durdin and Rowe with one of our selections.
Durdin easily over Rowe, but I still probably wouldn't take him in the National Draft.

Absolutely no physical side to his game. Gallucci had roughly the same skill set, and just did nothing at AFL level, though Durdin can kick longer and uses the footy better.

The last two players we drafted that weren't mentioned in anyone's mock drafts were Cameron Polson and Finbar O'Dwyer.

Also, can we please have a poll for our preferred small forward in the second round? Assuming Laurie is off the board, we can choose one of the following:

Isiah Winder
Jack Ginnivan
Corey Durdin
Phoenix Spicer
James Rowe
Charlie Lazzaro
Seamus Mitchell
Tyler Brockman

Jack Ginnivan this one has caught my eye. More info or footage. Also everything I read on Berry im fan of

Durdin easily over Rowe, but I still probably wouldn't take him in the National Draft.

Absolutely no physical side to his game. Gallucci had roughly the same skill set, and just did nothing at AFL level, though Durdin can kick longer and uses the footy better.

Who do you like

Gee, writing's firmly on the wall for LOB (without considering Willo, Marchy, SPS and Newnes as potential wingers) if we are looking at a bloke like Wehr.

Given how excited we now are about players we can get with a pick in the 20s and 30s we were probably better off trading LOB for a second rounder

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What’s Winder like above his head, draft gurus??
very flexible.
Sways in the breeze.
Gusty player.
Can rotate arms either way a full 360 degrees.

Yeah. No clue but love the name. :p
Look forward to hearing if it's 'wind ' or 'wind'.

Isiah Winder
Jack Ginnivan
Corey Durdin
Phoenix Spicer
James Rowe
Charlie Lazzaro
Seamus Mitchell
Tyler Brockman
Tariek Newchurch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back