Review 2020 AFL Draft Live Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

So this might look familiar but it's actually a new spreadsheet, built to hopefully make it easier to update during the draft.

Going to do the best I can, hopefully it doesn't break. 🤞🤞🤞

To embed the spreadsheet elsewhere on the forum use the following:
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1uekV33YWh329IBqWvR0BXVfUgS8T-OK7fkecE7xQslM[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

All academies are sh*t. I can see maybe an argument for NSW & Qld but even that is a stretch.

You are an alt account for a Sydney poster (Will Hayward), so I'm not surprised you support NSW academies.

AFL.com.au

TRADE: GWS AND COLLINGWOOD

Collingwood receives
picks 24, pick 30 and a 2021 fourth-rounder.

GWS receive a 2021 first-rounder.

TRADE: FREMANTLE AND COLLINGWOOD

Fremantle receives picks 27 and 59

Collingwood receives pick 30 and a 2021 third-rounder

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are an alt account for a Sydney poster (Will Hayward), so I'm not surprised you support NSW academies.
Support?
Just said they were all s**t.
Especially with the new vfl thingy.

My takeaway from the draft: Someone should start a trend of going bald just to see if everyone follows as they have with the shaved sides and mo look.

Unpopular opinion: Credit to these hosts who have done a wonderful job filling time in a draft where the 1st round went longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and where there's practically nil production value.

Hosts just stated that swans and dockers just sitting there waiting - YES THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH YOUR MONOLOGUE !!!

Will players at interstate teams be expected to jump on a plane tomorrow or will they say see you mid January?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back