2021 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

That can be a very serious disease. Surprised he's even out there.
Good that Adams is playing well if Payne is crook. History might suggest, unfortunately, Adams will pick up an injury during the first half of the season and Payne can finish the second half of the season taking over Adams post. Depth.

It’s the fancy name for glandular fever and one of the most common diseases going around. Generally has mild effect range from no symptoms at all to the way to chronic fatigue which plagued Lynch.

I’m pretty sure if he’s getting around it’s at the lower level of symptoms.

I believe I have misquoted Fages as he said something like, a lead up to glandular fever, I searched on the internet and E:Barr seems that it is a common virus that can lead to GF, so just assuming, and with Fages saying he has missed some training, looks like might be E:Barr.
I think another young player may have had something similar a year or two ago, so save to assume club knows what they are doing.

I believe I have misquoted Fages as he said something like, a lead up to glandular fever, I searched on the internet and E:Barr seems that it is a common virus that can lead to GF, so just assuming, and with Fages saying he has missed some training, looks like might be E:Barr.
I think another young player may have had something similar a year or two ago, so save to assume club knows what they are doing.
Jarrod Berry.

Please excuse the intrusion. Reckon Tom Joyce could turn out to be a gem: did he get a run yesterday? If so any feedback?

Thank you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Zac Bailey starts on a wing ahead of Robbo from now on?

Don't know if it's been covered, but did Ely Smith look good? Or was he a bit lost in the shuffle?

He was pretty quiet really. Had a few okay touches but didn't do a great deal.

It’s the fancy name for glandular fever and one of the most common diseases going around. Generally has mild effect range from no symptoms at all to the way to chronic fatigue which plagued Lynch.

I’m pretty sure if he’s getting around it’s at the lower level of symptoms.

i was having a seniors moment and thought it was guillain barre, which is the awful one that attacks the nerve sheath. Has a friend paralysed from it and it took years to get back to near normal.

i was having a seniors moment and thought it was guillain barre, which is the awful one that attacks the nerve sheath. Has a friend paralysed from it and it took years to get back to near normal.
That’s not something you’d wish on your worst enemy. Hope your friend is okay or near to it as possible.

Surely Zac Bailey starts on a wing ahead of Robbo from now on?

Bailey played on the wing all year in 2020. He played more as a defensive winger and Robbo more forward of centre. McLuggage played more on the wing but was both inside and out. Bailey and Robinson mostly outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back