Women's Footy AFLW Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

All good :)
Have you listened to the the kickin' back episode with her in it?
Glad we have some characters in the squad.

yup - she’s great in it. But as her buddy, I’m going to have to keep on top of the pods. I tend to binge pods once a month because I’m too busy at work.

Also, she’s a teacher in a country school - which must be a hard juggle to get to training.

No wonder she’s part of the leadership group - would be a great person to look up to.

Sorry about that.
But ever since her goal in the Derby she’s been my favourite player. See first passage in this clip. Not only the charge down the wing (right in front of where I was sitting), but the gut running to go past Antonio into space, and then compose herself to kick from a pretty tight angle.

Get my buddy KJ into the team ASAP! 😍💜

"mustlovepurple, post: 68653125, member: 146192"
Im not a technical football follower,I love watching a game..and I respect hard work ,courage,effort, and a desire to bleed purple..so I will cheer ,scream,praise or get pissed off with any player im given..choose for me please.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m giving you Evie Gooch in honour of her working her guts out on the front line as a DFES firefighter today.🙌🏽🧑🏻‍🚒💜

Last edited:
I have 2 in mind that are yet to be chosen, that I have a soft spot for, so I'll wait until either Tiah or Alex are chosen before taking the other. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6pm (WA time) tomorrow (end of lockdown - good a deadline as any), I'll be opening this up for people to grab a second buddy if they want. 10 friendless players still left.

Players still up for grabs:

1. Ashley Sharpe (GOTY a couple of years back)

11. Mikayla Morrison (2020 draftee)

14. Leah Mascall (defender extraordinaire, whose LTI allowed us to get Mikayla Hyde on the list)

16. Maggie MacLachlan (2020 draftee)

23. Tildi Sargeant (back from injury and back in the team)

24. Tarni Tester (Freo supporter picked up from WC, she kicked on of the weags’ two goals against us last year)

Even if you already have a Buddy, these girls are available for you to take another if you want.
Or if you don’t - still a great group left.

Last edited:
Just been reading Taylor’s blokes buddy draft thread - gone through the list once, and onto some players having two buddies.

Six girls left. Even if you have a buddy - you can grab a second, if you don’t have one, there are girls who want a bit of love!

Get around ‘em.

Which ladies are still looking for a date?! Can I have all 6 of them....?! :moustache:o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back