AFLW Rnd 4 - Carlton v Richmond Gameday

Remove this Banner Ad

She's a putrid commentator, and the obsession with the Prespakis incident is more than a little weird.
rubbish - but she's too experienced now to be falling for the underdog bias which she seems to be doing.........all commentators carry on when there is a player dumped into the turf like that.........

I vote we change this saying to reflect an Australian horse. Phar Lap, Gunsynd, Kingston Town, Black Caviar, Winx. I know it doesn't have the Kenny Callander flavour to it.
Vo Rogue

Pardon my ignorance but who is Dicko?

There is only one “Dicko” I have seen in action and that is Ian Dickson.

Former Hawks forward Ben Dixon.

rubbish - but she's too experienced now to be falling for the underdog bias which she seems to be doing.........all commentators carry on when there is a player dumped into the turf like that.........

What's rubbish?

Is she not a terrible commentator?

It's not an anti-female stance for the most part Thy. Plenty of people don't like her style but like other female commentators. It's no different to people disliking Dwayne Russell or BT as commentators for example. Certain commentators seem to put it on a bit and prone to massive hyperbole.

You can disagree but it's a growing feeling.

no, no she's not - your opinion doesn't count for all as much as it might pain you to hear it.........

She's awful. I like my commentators to have some sort of baseline knowledge on what they're commentating, but maybe that's just me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

owes me a thermos and pair of nikon binoculars...........him and jordan doering........

Doering was a handy footballer for mine, and I know I'm alone in that opinion but I just don't care. I wanted him to succeed so bad.

Doering was a handy footballer for mine, and I know I'm alone in that opinion but I just don't care. I wanted him to succeed so bad.
was only that one fumble - that one crucial fumble...........

It's not an anti-female stance for the most part Thy. Plenty of people don't like her style but like other female commentators. It's no different to people disliking Dwayne Russell or BT as commentators for example. Certain commentators seem to put it on a bit and prone to massive hyperbole.

Never forgiven her for openly barracking for the Crows against Carlton in season 1 of AFLW, disgraceful.

:rolleyes:

was only that one fumble - that one crucial fumble...........

Poor bugger. We were so s**t that a VFL footballer comes in and starts racking up possessions for us. Watching some footage back here and there, he may not have been too good defensively.

I love her courage, the s**t she must have copped, the strength it must have taken to step up and keep at it against the likes of those here who carry their unconscious and conscious biases - reckon she's improved heaps, I love the point of difference of the female voice and love it calling the female game - she makes blues for sure but some people around here are just utter dicks.........

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back