Oppo Camp Oppostion Pre-Season Games

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll never forgive the club for Stephenson unless it comes out he was doing some Carey or Beams level stuff... it will forever be a f6ck up.

2nd that. Hate the Club for Treating him like Shit

Arden St looks amazing showing my age it was never like this.

i used to go to arden street with a couple of workmates very very long ago. spartan is the word that comes to mind. A lot better than glenferrie which was like a cow paddock in a 19th century english winter

I always thought he copped a bad wrap. His kicking isn't terrible, its just not damaging. Went at 76% today with only 3 turnovers and had 11 score Involvements. Handy game for Flip. Happy for the lad

I always thought he copped a bad wrap. His kicking isn't terrible, its just not damaging. Went at 76% today with only 3 turnovers and had 11 score Involvements. Handy game for Flip. Happy for the lad
His kicking is terrible but he makes up for it with his gut running and goal scoring ability. We played him out of position + shorter quarters hurt him last season. We sold extremely low on him.

A lot of people on here wanted Philips dropped when he played for us. Now he is some kind of god.
Phillips was shit canned his entire career on here, and Stevo openly referred to as a coward.

But now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back