Preview Pre-pre-season: Other teams

Remove this Banner Ad

The Magnificent Seven

Bucks Lockdown Beard, The Sherriff, Rrrooocccaaa
Jun 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cats are looking dangerously languid in this opener. Hawks obviously bursting out of their skins to show what they can do - and their first 30s was blazing(!) - but the Cats look so far above already.

Horrible with Ollie Henry wearing the #36 - happy to see him hit the post on his first attempt and then spill an easy mark.

We'll need to make sure we have a good plan for dealing with Cameron, even without Hawkins he's doing as he pleases.

Cats are really drilled for the slow-play towards goal. Pies managed to slice through that last year and I thought we were still a bit 50/50.

This year, we bring the same pressure, we beat the Cats. No doubt about it. They are amazing in transition, but they are not great at centre bounce and no good on the fast break.

I just can't work out the Suns. My kneeyerk reaction is to say they'll also be bottom 4 but they just won't die. Even without Isaac Rankine.

Just going through the various games for my tips. My tipping formula suggests I should tip the Saints. But they look cooked. No King, no Embrey. Who's gonna kick the goals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you believe that. I’ve got a bridge for sale.

How the AFL approved that Bowes + pick7 deal. Still has me F$&@Ked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Worse than the AFL approving it, WTF did GC offer it in the first place or worse still agree to it after they knew demand was huge for that deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back