Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what I’ll do this week.

Considering bringing in Chapman for Fullarton and Baby John for Clark.

Also considering skipping Chapman and bringing in Burgess and Impey (he and Butters were in my preseason team but both made way on the opening weekend).

I’ve got 125k in the kitty. Any suggestions or thoughts.

View attachment 1095577View attachment 1095578View attachment 1095579
id go sharp to chapman. sharp is a long way from a game.
do the clark to baby john trade next week.
get another 20k from clark.

1st trade a bit sideways for my liking.

You'd think Bruhn would be back in. Tough call, probably not worth it if Bruhn gets games with all these injuries.
Clark's only getting worse unfortunately. Could still do Brockman to Giro though, but thats almost 30k.

Actually.....

Hold on a second.....

Phillips > Ridley is locked in.....

Was planning on doing a rookie correction to Chapman or Burgess with my next trade....

But Clark to Impey.....

Could Impey be a cheap keeper?

If I did this trade I would have a fully fielded defence, ruck and forward line.....

Lloyd, Ridley, Laird, Short, Docherty, Williams
Gawn, Grundy
Dunkley, Martin, Butters, Tex, Ziebell, Impey

Think I risk it

Cheers mate! How's your team going? Any trades this week?

Think I'll hold both of Duggan and HClarke and do aggressive trades of Campbell-Waterman and JClark-Ridley. Probably a tad early $$$ wise but I want the Riddler asap!
great idea. ridley is a must have. im doing alright. still holding danger. got everyone except tex now. only trade this week was the useless campaigner brockman to warner. still at a good enough price to not consider it a huge loss. got sucked in by butters last week and im burning i went him over tex. but oh well cant have them all.

Screenshot_20210406-204723_Chrome.jpg

I'd trade out Fyfe move Clark to the midfield and pick up CJ still expected to gain 60k this week breakeven at -42.

Phillips and Fyfe for CJ and Chapman? That works and pushes Laird and clark back into the mids.

I should be able to use Sharp as a loophole for a while (need to check fixtures)

great idea. ridley is a must have. im doing alright. still holding danger. got everyone except tex now. only trade this week was the useless campaigner brockman to warner. still at a good enough price to not consider it a huge loss. got sucked in by butters last week and im burning i went him over tex. but oh well cant have them all.

View attachment 1095666

Any chance Sydney put a forward tag on Ridley on Thursday? Can't think who...maybe Wicks?

Any chance Sydney put a forward tag on Ridley on Thursday? Can't think who...maybe Wicks?
Height difference too big, heeney the closest syd fwd in terms of height.

I really don’t think you want to cut Rowe in this situation.

Hopefully Highmore comes back and makes some money but it might not be fit a while.

Kosi could easily be dropped after his game on the weekend.

No realistic prospect of making cash from Sharp or Fyfe.

That could easily be four rookies you make no money from, which is almost a guarantee you won’t have enough cash generation.

If I was you I’d probably downgrade my worst performing midpricer to get cash for rookie corrections and start turning failed rookies into rookies that are a strong chance of playing half a dozen games.

Chapman looks a very strong prospect with the injury to H.Young. Rowe is not scoring heaps but really only needs one game where he gets a few goals from here to kick start his money generation.

At this those none playing rookies off your books at all costs.

Edit: 🥷 by several other posters.
Thanks heaps for the reply mate.

Yeah my rookie situation is pretty bad, got kosi, sharp, donut fyfe, brockman, mcneil, Bergman and Scott on the bench.. And there doesn't appear to be Alot of cash gen there.

Don't really have any midpricers as such except for zieball and Taranto but don't won't to part with them obviously.

If it comes to highmore not getting a game I might just trade sharp to parks if named and just see how he goes and hope for the best.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching how Geelong played on Monday I'd say he's following instructions. They were very slow and deliberate (boring).
Watched him at WAFL level and that was never part of his natural game, usually goes for the inside 50 long kick.
Definely coached

dont think so man. weve been playing some very exciting footy. nothing for these kids to lose so doubt theyd hinder their development to tag other players who rack up more possessions than dane swan would at an afterparty

View attachment 1095666
Really nice team and some great pods with none of the average rookies on field. That in itself is a point of difference.

Butters will be Ok. Wce jumped them bigtime and they'll bounce back against the tiges at home!

Good luck!

Really nice team and some great pods with none of the average rookies on field. That in itself is a point of difference.

Butters will be Ok. Wce jumped them bigtime and they'll bounce back against the tiges at home!

Good luck!
thanks for the kind words but please name these pods that you see. i cant name one. i honestly believe i have the most cookie cutter team on this board

Thanks heaps for the reply mate.

Yeah my rookie situation is pretty bad, got kosi, sharp, donut fyfe, brockman, mcneil, Bergman and Scott on the bench.. And there doesn't appear to be Alot of cash gen there.

Don't really have any midpricers as such except for zieball and Taranto but don't won't to part with them obviously.

If it comes to highmore not getting a game I might just trade sharp to parks if named and just see how he goes and hope for the best.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
McNeill and Scott might well turn out to be alright (I hope). If Bulldogs keep winning games there’s less chance big changes get made to the selected team. Given they started rock bottom price they’re only going to need to average 55-60 to make a tidy profit, or average less overall but just jag one good big game.

Still got hopes for Bergman if he gets back this week. Brockman too might make cash if he doesn’t get dropped although I watched the Hawks game and the signs weren’t great for Brockman owners.

thanks for the kind words but please name these pods that you see. i cant name one. i honestly believe i have the most cookie cutter team on this board
That's as good as any backline out there. Cox at D6 is safer than many who have one or all of JClark, Kozi, Highmore and Sharp. I've seen very few that had both of Lloyd and Ridley. Staggeringly Ridley still only in 16% of teams. Doc 10%, Heeney 15%, Mitchell 13%, Butters 14% and holding Danger F*ck all %. Individually not hugely POD but as a unit you won't come across many teams that have more than 3 of those players.

Getting rid of Clark is wasted trade right now. 24 BE and the Higgins injury + his late play bought him another few weeks in the Geelong best 22.

He's still scratching the surface as a player and averaging 72. I think he's got a couple big scores in him if he can get a bit more of the ball like he did in the preseason game.

All these people are very silly trading out players with money to be made..

View attachment 1095600
Clark for Impey though. Should be a good 25 point per game better player over the next 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back