Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me think Skipworth, Perrie, Kerridge the prick that kicked that goal at the end of that comeback by them, bit of history there. Not a dud but I think
that bloke with a moustache, like Bruce, to get a number this week. I don't watch other teams anymore so not sure who they have but I am sure I will say at some stage who the fk is that ? Look at my record and have some high numbered rookie aiming for his fourth.

At 198cms and 97kgs, I like big Butts.

Sorry see see, I know you "just don't care", but Marvel Stadium is a non-smoking arena:

1617754491203.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that little haircut Ned McHenry still running around for them

Seedsman to kick 3+

Yeh I'll take some of that action.

We tried to draft him and his family tipped off Collingwood to avoid us (smart family).

We tried to trade for him and he actually chose to move interstate to avoid us (smart move).

This week he'll really finish off the love affair with his very best impersonation: "tonight ladies and gentemen - I'm West Coast Eagles legend - Peter, Matera."

(applause)

Former Kerridge Nominee:

Former Dockers forward Cam McCarthy has walked away from South Fremantle after just one game at WAFL level.

The 26-year-old signed a two-year deal with the reigning premiers in November after he sensationally quit the Dockers before the AFL season ended last year.

McCarthy has not attended a training session since he collected four disposals in the club’s opening round win over West Perth and was subsequently dropped from the team to play Claremont at Revo Fitness Stadium tomorrow.

From the non north thread courtesy of krakouers85

Remove this Banner Ad

Back