Phil and Jim Krakouer's Supreme Court action

Remove this Banner Ad

Given The Prez has specifically mentioned this in her email, I reckon a good time to give this its own thread.

I wanted to mention Phil and Jim Krakouer. I won’t comment on the specifics of their claim or the Supreme Court case. What I will say is that anyone who is old enough to have been at games throughout that time – and I am – will remember that Jim and Phil endured a lot as they became champions of our club. Phil and Jim – we hear you, and we wrap our arms around you.

Suitably nuanced yet firm position - the club is acknowledging the case and making it clear that we back Phil and Jim.

Fundamentally, we're saying an Essendon board member is a racist who coached his players to racially abuse our players.

Last edited:
Given The Prez has specifically mentioned this is her email, I reckon a good time to give this its own thread.

Suitably nuanced yet firm position - the club is acknowledging the case and making it clear that we back Phil and Jim.

Fundamentally, we're saying an Essendon board member is a racist who coached his players to racially abuse our players.
This gets a resounding "yes" from me. ;)

Why is Michael Long the statistical pivot point rather than, say, when Nicky Winmar refused to cop the sort of onfield racism promoted by the likes of Kevin Sheedy?

St Kilda didn't have the cunning to exploit Winmar's trauma for monetary gain or onfield advantage?

Sheedy and Long enjoy the self promotion?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Long has made a career from it and Sheedy needs it to cover his crimes.

Nonce parish priest handing out Easter eggs stuff

He’s actually embarrassing …..what a clock sucker

That stuff about "my indigenous friends" is just vile.

He appears to have no idea why

Remove this Banner Ad

Back