2024…HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY…Onwards and up 🍺🍺

Remove this Banner Ad

SpiderBurton22 having me in with Nostra and Snake. I dont know how to feel about that? In one hand, im a sick campaigner lefty and staunch as they come, proud, passionate… but am I the biggest flog on here? … okay. In 2024 I will out do myself and get the 3 2 1 ..

You're all good mate. You get my sincere 3 votes, love you're work. The other 2 get votes for comedic effect but I realised I stuffed that up, I was meant to put Saintly in instead of Nostra due to his blow up with Snake in the infamous poster of the year a few years back.

Have a good new year.

You're all good mate. You get my sincere 3 votes, love you're work. The other 2 get votes for comedic effect but I realised I stuffed that up, I was meant to put Saintly in instead of Nostra due to his blow up with Snake in the infamous poster of the year a few years back.

Have a good new year.
You too mate! Bring on 2024! We are hungry mother *ers

Happy New Year all, but especially to may favourite poster arthur Cloke…..please post more Arthur, your understanding of the English language and context always makes me laugh, timing is brilliant also.
giantroo where would be without you.
Go well fellow Roo Beleivers, it’s gunna happen quickly so get ready.

Last edited:
2024 flag or I cut my nuts off with my pocketknife

The Office Ryan GIF

Happy New Year to all of you misfits and malcontents who help make this place the real life “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” mind boggling fun fest that it is. Stay safe!

Bring on season 2024 and ‘23 can get in the bloody bin (on a footy front and also personally). Good riddance!

Whatever happens henceforth it’ll be a step towards our next flag. 💙

Remove this Banner Ad

Back