Happy 20th to me

Remove this Banner Ad

north_lad

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently I've been on this website for 20 years - I must have signed up when I was still in high school trying to get trade goss about Jade Rawlings. Heady days indeed.

Have always taken a bit of solace in jumping on here to work through a bad loss mentally, or to savour every morsel of a memorable win with other fans of The Good Guys.

Thank you all for all the memories and go the mighty Roos.

Apparently I've been on this website for 20 years.....

Welcome to the club north_lad... Your shout...

pouring cary grant GIF

Not many websites on earth have that much ongoing engagement - really needs someone to look at it as a case study.

Sadly, no one will delve deep enough into the pit of despair to do that.

Not many websites on earth have that much ongoing engagement - really needs someone to look at it as a case study.

We need an educated person

Pity IUB was banned

We could start a thread discussing this on the other main board? I'm sure we'd get a whole raft of informed and erudite opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently I've been on this website for 20 years - I must have signed up when I was still in high school trying to get trade goss about Jade Rawlings. Heady days indeed.

Have always taken a bit of solace in jumping on here to work through a bad loss mentally, or to savour every morsel of a memorable win with other fans of The Good Guys.

Thank you all for all the memories and go the mighty Roos.
Still another 20 until you qualify to post on the Grumpy Thread young fella 😉

Yep -20 years like that ! Gone!
Interesting though - how many 3- 5 year plans have we discussed. It’s all about hope …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There’s a gold mine of History in each of the Corona Threads that could be turned into a Book

Gee, as Brendon Seagull once said they will “make a movie about it”
As long as all the weak pricks scared of the virus succumb I will watch the movie.

Those that gave their lives during the wars so we could be free must have been looking down and shaking their heads.

How so many go so scared over a *en cold is beyond me.

Fyi still haven’t had the *en thing. Had many flu’s over the years. Never had I witnessed such over reaction.

And that includes game day on Blardy here!

As long as all the weak pricks scared of the virus succumb I will watch the movie.

Those that gave their lives during the wars so we could be free must have been looking down and shaking their heads.

How so many go so scared over a *en cold is beyond me.

Fyi still haven’t had the *en thing. Had many flu’s over the years. Never had I witnessed such over reaction.

And that includes game day on Blardy here!

I would imagine those who have died from it, would be happy to still be around to debate the issue with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back