Happy 20th to me

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as all the weak pricks scared of the virus succumb I will watch the movie.

Those that gave their lives during the wars so we could be free must have been looking down and shaking their heads.

How so many go so scared over a *en cold is beyond me.

Fyi still haven’t had the *en thing. Had many flu’s over the years. Never had I witnessed such over reaction.

And that includes game day on Blardy here!

Perhaps some of these people might be classified as "weak pricks" in your world.

All I can add is that some of your posting ranks as highly insensitive, to put it very mildly.

As long as all the weak pricks scared of the virus succumb I will watch the movie.

Those that gave their lives during the wars so we could be free must have been looking down and shaking their heads.

How so many go so scared over a *en cold is beyond me.

Fyi still haven’t had the *en thing. Had many flu’s over the years. Never had I witnessed such over reaction.

And that includes game day on Blardy here!

You haven’t had it?

Wow, come back after you have had it.

Wrecked me for 3 weeks; never felt so bad

You haven’t had it?

Wow, come back after you have had it.

Wrecked me for 3 weeks; never felt so bad
Man I’ve had many flu’s that have knocked me on my arse for weeks.

Face full of cold sores etc.

That’s what made me so pissed off. I could not understand the hullabaloo

Reckon I’d probably had a similar variant before tbh

Man I’ve had many flu’s that have knocked me on my arse for weeks.

Face full of cold sores etc.

That’s what made me so pissed off. I could not understand the hullabaloo

Reckon I’d probably had a similar variant before tbh

So have I; this was different

So have I; this was different

I've never had it and I hope to never get it because at my age, it might just finish me off.

Add to that, Mrs. H, who is severely immune compromised, can't afford to get what TAO so blithely dismisses as a *en cold.

Ms. H caught it on a plane trip back from Queensland in the early stages of the pandemic and she was a very sick young woman.

I've never had it and I hope to never get it because at my age, it might just finish me off.

Add to that, Mrs. H, who is severely immune compromised, can't afford to get what TAO so blithely dismisses as a *en cold.

Ms. H caught it on a plane trip back from Queensland in the early stages of the pandemic and she was a very sick young woman.

The fatigue was awful. I thought I was ok in Week 3 and went to get part time return to work. Walked 50 metres into the Dr from the car and sat in the waiting room melting and exhausted. Gave me 5 more work days

Big Brother Lounge GIF by Big Brother Australia

Off to the Lounge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back