2024…HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY…Onwards and up 🍺🍺

Remove this Banner Ad

Roostorm

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2023
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thought I’d kick things off by saying A Happy and prosperous New Year to all.
Where ever you are enjoy the night/ day be safe. Take the time to acknowledge those around you and enjoy their company…

As for 2024…l look forward to seeing our team both men and women’s take the next step. Being competitive with some wins for men, watching our youngsters and newbies grab and run with their opportunities. Whilst hopefully seeing our wonderful women’s team go one step further….Go you mighty Roos…

Its been a blast reading, contributing and cheering our team / passions for other sports / through here…and l would like to say thanks..for the laughs (and boy were they needed), article posting (aka Giantroo 👏👏) player info, training updates (as someone in far regional vic thanks…you know who you are 👏) support, crazy drafting scenarios and in the know Info……we truly do have a unique and awesome board here…

So 🍺, don’t become the online news stories or memes, be kind to yourselves. ….you’re all b&#&$ amazing..
Oh and if your like me thinking what could l do tonight whilst celebrating with family this could just make you laugh….what more could you ask for to start the year…
Bring on 2024…. 🍺🍺🍺
📢😁😁

I also wish all North Melbourne Members, Supporters, Club Managers, Officials, Coaching Staff, Players and everyone else who makes the whole operation tick a very happy, safe, prosperous and healthy new year. Let's resolve to all work together (in what ever ways that we individually contribute to the club's success) to give everything that we reasonably can to help the Men and the Women deliver those illusive Premierships. The teams cannot deliver on field success without our support, so let's stay focused on the big prizes throughout 2024.

All the best ... Peace and love everyone ... Roogal :north:

giphy.gif

Any of you guys watching the Kangaroos vs Richmond game on Fox Footy? It's the Jason McCartney game.
Remember watching it live, him kicking that goal is one of those all time footy moments for me. there's 11 minutes on the clock, you guys are 3 points up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yes, its getting to that time, I would like to thank everyone for their output on my posts since I joined, good or otherwise, this is what its all about, you can't have one without the other. To all the North Melbourne members and supporters be safe tonight and enjoy yourselves and most of all, have some fun.

To other supporters pretty much the same message bar one, that message is once that clock ticks on 12.00, and it becomes "2024" look out, the rise up the ladder will start from then, and to each and every team.......
New Year Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I will be first in to complain about the ABC coverage of NYE tonight before the out pouring of grief tomorrow morning
Nah Gaso YOur on the money. Watching a group called confidence Man....seriously wtf.....an insult to the 90s...Milli Vanilli were better than this and that's at a stretch....seriously dying of laughter🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Any of you guys watching the Kangaroos vs Richmond game on Fox Footy? It's the Jason McCartney game.
Remember watching it live, him kicking that goal is one of those all time footy moments for me. there's 11 minutes on the clock, you guys are 3 points up
All time great Aussie Rules moment that. Huge in context and thanks for acknowledging it. Absolute massive for that bloke to get back on the field and for the boys to get up and him to have impact like he did was absolutely huge!

Remember it like yesterday. Its right up there with other great moments our club has had, winning flags in my life time and watching at least 2 thus far is up there too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back