Happy Christmas - I love youse all

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey BF folk. Just want to wish you a happy Christmas. Been a challenging year for me off-field and I have often come online looking for a distraction. Thanks for the insights, the gossip, the rumours, the training reports, the predictions and, above all, the love of the North Melbourne Football Club. I chalk up my 62nd year of membership this coming season and am as hungry for success as anyone in this group. As I cuddled my 8 week old granddaughter tonight and reminded her she is now a member of the club I just hope in the next few years she will be rewarded with success on the field - hope the bad times are behind us.

Love youse all - cheer on the roos and try and get one new membership for the club wherever you can. hope you and your family has a fantastic Christmas and a happy, healthy and safe 2024.

Gokangas!

Last edited:
Hey BF folk. Just want to wish you a happy Christmas. Been a challenging year for me off-field and I have often come online looking for a distraction. Thanks for the insights, the gossip, the rumours, the predictions and, above all, the love of the North Melbourne Football Club. I chalk up my 62nd year of membership this coming season and am as hungry for success as anyone in this group. As I cuddled my 8 week old granddaughter tonight and reminded her she is now a member of the club I just hope in the next few years she will be rewarded with success on the field - hope the bad times are behind us.

Love youse all - cheer on the roos and try and get one new membership for the club wherever you can. hope you and your family has a fantastic Christmas and a happy, healthy and safe 2024.

Gokangas!
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars
Hope next years a better one for ya knackers.

Hey BF folk. Just want to wish you a happy Christmas. Been a challenging year for me off-field and I have often come online looking for a distraction. Thanks for the insights, the gossip, the rumours, the predictions and, above all, the love of the North Melbourne Football Club. I chalk up my 62nd year of membership this coming season and am as hungry for success as anyone in this group. As I cuddled my 8 week old granddaughter tonight and reminded her she is now a member of the club I just hope in the next few years she will be rewarded with success on the field - hope the bad times are behind us.

Love youse all - cheer on the roos and try and get one new membership for the club wherever you can. hope you and your family has a fantastic Christmas and a

Merry Christmas!
spud.PNG

Merry Christmas to all of the BF Kanga Crew.

From those providing pre-season training reports on how B(oy). George is slotting goals from the centre circle, to those working out who we can select with pick 18 (prior to father-son & academy selections) in the 2024 draft, to the non-posting lurkers & frequently posting die-hards, have a great day and may all your wishes (that involve a 2024 NMFC premiership) come true.

Go kangas!

Happy Christmas, everyone. Hope you are enjoying the day, whether you are with family or friends or basking in your own company. And if you aren’t with loved ones and wish you were, no one in the North Bigfooty family is ever alone. Today and all year round, as GK said, this is a source of distraction and support (and irritation) and care for which I’m also grateful.

Special shout-out to RobZombie and family getting together in Blackpool today.

Happy Christmas, everyone. Hope you are enjoying the day, whether you are with family or friends or basking in your own company. And if you aren’t with loved ones and wish you were, no one in the North Bigfooty family is ever alone. Today and all year round, as GK said, this is a source of distraction and support (and irritation) and care for which I’m also grateful.

Special shout-out to RobZombie and family getting together in Blackpool today.
Hi H2h! All is going well up the ‘Pool. At the pub with the boys for a Xmas eve pint or two or three.

Went to Bloomfield Road for the mighty Seasiders’ 3-1 win over Bristol Rovers. Sang a lot of songs with words the swear filter won’t let through. Having a blast.

Happy Xmas all, and let’s hope we’re collectively in a better mood in 24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to you all. My mum had a stroke a few weeks ago and is now pretty much just on comfort management. I spent the first half of yesterday with tears running down my face. Cruel to see her lying there just slowly fading away.
Cherish the moments you have with your loved ones ❤️

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to you all. My mum had a stroke a few weeks ago and is now pretty much just on comfort management. I spent the first half of yesterday with tears running down my face. Cruel to see her lying there just slowly fading away.
Cherish the moments you have with your loved ones ❤️
That’s rough, sorry to hear that mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back