Merry Christmas to all on this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2011
Richmond
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just like to thank everyone for their posts over the last 12 months.
it been a very difficult year for all of us, but reading the posts all year Have been fantastic whether we agree with each other or not, I don’t post often but I read the posts every day it helps to keep an old north supporter happy.

to your family have a great Christmas and a Big Kangaroo new year.

Same here - tough year for me in many ways but always find a laugh or at least a smile on this board. Thank you to all the track watchers who update us with how players are progressing. Thanks for those who from time to time have some inside news or rumours to share. Thanks to everyone who keeps up their memberships through thick and thin. I'm a 61 year member this season and proud of it. Thanks to the mods who sort the crap when needed. Finally Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2023 with our beloved shinboners providing us some true highlights.

I luv youse all.

Merry Christmas to all.
Many thanks to everyone who posts throughout the year providing news, pics, gossip and opinions.

gokangas is your membership number a single digit or just a letter of the alphabet? 61 years is impressive.
I can't tell - its in Roman numerals and I can't understand them.

Christmas GIF
Merry Christmas Smile GIF by Freeform

Same here - tough year for me in many ways but always find a laugh or at least a smile on this board. Thank you to all the track watchers who update us with how players are progressing. Thanks for those who from time to time have some inside news or rumours to share. Thanks to everyone who keeps up their memberships through thick and thin. I'm a 61 year member this season and proud of it. Thanks to the mods who sort the crap when needed. Finally Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2023 with our beloved shinboners providing us some true highlights.

I luv youse all.
I am a 30 year member next year but 61 years (this year) as a member is an amazing effort. Merry Xmas!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back