US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's hundreds of articles about how Trump's eyes were often dilated during press-conferences in broad daylight and discussions about his speech patterns changing from speech to speech.

Larry Kudlow was fired from Bear Stearns for his cocaine abuse. But Trump hired him as a chief economic advisor.
So the teetotaler who refused to even take a sip of champagne at his own inauguration party is a drug addict, and your evidence is... dilated eyes? 😂

So the teetotaler who refused to even take a sip of champagne at his own inauguration party is a drug addict, and your evidence is... dilated eyes? 😂

There's also the guy who says he saw him doing it.

The other day he said he was boycotting coke and had hidden his bottle of coke behind his phone not-very-well.
Fake brews

There's also the guy who says he saw him doing it.

So the guy who has been in the public eye since the 70s has one anecdote of him by a comedian allegedly using drugs? Even you realise this is the wrong hill to die on.

"Dilated eyes" lmao

So the guy who has been in the public eye since the 70s has one anecdote of him by a comedian allegedly using drugs? Even you realise this is the wrong hill to die on.

"Dilated eyes" lmao
I'm not in the political eye, I can choose whatever terrible hill I want to die on, but no, I wouldn't say I have proof of it any more than you have proof of Hunter Biden's laptop.

Speaking of stupid hills to die on. Here's one from an actual GOP congressman.

Yeah, you keep asserting Trump's 'strong policy' that 'did good', but you've never been able to provide examples or explanation thereof. So, as usual, it's just mindless slogan-chanting / cheerleading from you.

Remember when Trump supporters were accused of being brainwashed and easily manipulated?

Conservatives slam CNN after staffer admits network tried to oust Trump | Sky News Australia

Daily Mail says it authenticated the Hunter Biden laptop, and that it contains lurid content (businessinsider.co.za)

Biden unveils commission to study possible expansion of Supreme Court - The Washington Post

President Biden Must End Detention of Children and Families | Time

Last edited:
Here we go again, if anyone needs convincing of how mad America has become, just read up on Democrat Rashida Tlaib! The insanity of what is spewed out by this raving lunatic is beyond any reason whatsoever, "defund the Police altogether" is her latest cry. I wonder if Nancy can control these nutjobs?
Footnote: Foot Locker who announced a 5 year $200 million USD initiative in 2020, enhancing the lives of team members and customers in the Black Community through Economic Development and Education had their store looted again! Obviously this news was lost on those who were looting and destroying Foot Locker's stores on Sunday night? The madness continues....
You realise that defund the police is more about not letting them have tanks and stuff?

You realise that defund the police is more about not letting them have tanks and stuff?

I expect there to be fringe elements on both sides. Defunding police to fund mental health and community support services is worth looking into.

The GOP want to look into made up claims of electoral fraud and at least one of them (Marjorie Taylor Greene) thinks there's really a cabal of cannibal paedos running the Government. As a member of the public, she screamed at victims of gun crime in Capitol Hill. The GOP would do well not to get into a fight about who has the craziest Congress-people.

Steve King was only just Primaried after 18 years as an avowed white nationalist GOP congressman.

Trump had excellent economic and foreign policy's and the business no-how to get the covid vaccine done in 9 months. His wall was good policy too.

"policies" "know-how"

Now, apart from the ignorant typos, all you've done is slogan chant, which is exactly what I said you do.

If you had anything more than cheerleading slogans, you would provide and explain some examples of his "excellent" economic and foreign policies.

Trump's know-how had zero impact on the vaccines, which were all developed outside of the US.

His wall was half-baked, racist and based on the ridiculous claim that Mexico would pay. Only the super-gullible actually believed that claim, which of course was proven ridiculously wrong. Perhaps the wall was a good project for the thieves that surrounded Trump, e.g. Steve Bannon, but it sure wasn't good policy.

I'm not in the political eye, I can choose whatever terrible hill I want to die on, but no, I wouldn't say I have proof of it any more than you have proof of Hunter Biden's laptop.

Speaking of stupid hills to die on. Here's one from an actual GOP congressman.

You used "dilated eyes" and a comedian's act as your evidence of Trump's drug use. Don't deflect now, you embarrassed yourself thoroughly! Dilated eyes 😂

Biden thinks behaving like a 16yo school bully is cool, whilst his son is inhaling crack like a vacuum in a trap house, funded by his old man's pay-to-play corruption.

How many Trump children have videos released of them smoking crack pipes whilst receiving footies from hookers?

I'd agree that Trump acted like a 16yo school bully, but the whole narrative here is that Biden is meant to be a step up from that.

I remember when we were howled down for referencing FK’s addiction problems.

Seems he doesn’t provide the same empathy for other sufferers of addiction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You used "dilated eyes" and a comedian's act as your evidence of Trump's drug use. Don't deflect now, you embarrassed yourself thoroughly! Dilated eyes
Patting his grandkids heads makes Biden a paedo. Dilated eyes should have you calling for an intervention on Trump.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember when we were howled down for referencing FK’s addiction problems.

Seems he doesn’t provide the same empathy for other sufferers of addiction.
I'm flattered that you hold me to same standard as that of the leader of free world. Also, you lack the understanding of what "hypocrisy" means in this case!
Patting his grandkids heads makes Biden a paedo. Dilated eyes should have you calling for an intervention on Trump.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
I never said that patting his grandkids makes him anything. The sniffing of other people's children was concerning, but that's neither here nor there!

I expect there to be fringe elements on both sides. Defunding police to fund mental health and community support services is worth looking into.

The GOP want to look into made up claims of electoral fraud and at least one of them (Marjorie Taylor Greene) thinks there's really a cabal of cannibal paedos running the Government. As a member of the public, she screamed at victims of gun crime in Capitol Hill. The GOP would do well not to get into a fight about who has the craziest Congress-people.

Steve King was only just Primaried after 18 years as an avowed white nationalist GOP congressman.
Yeah sorry should have also mentioned it’s about spreading the responsibilities across certain departments and areas instead of expecting the police to do it all too.

I'm flattered that you hold me to same standard as that of the leader of free world. Also, you lack the understanding of what "hypocrisy" means in this case!

I never said that patting his grandkids makes him anything. The sniffing of other people's children was concerning, but that's neither here nor there!

Hunter is the leader of the free world?

Why weren’t we told??

Hunter is the leader of the free world?

Why weren’t we told??
Well, as a father, I'd feel like I'd ****ed up pretty badly if I had a kid in hunter's situation. It's not like Joe failed to provide for him... It's the opposite, he provided him with way too much, without any guidance on how to use these resources in a disciplined fashion. "Hey I'll just stick my son with addiction issues on the board of a Ukrainian energy company - why not - all the other Dem leaders are doing it!"

Just as much nepotism as Trump, but at least Trump raised his kids to be stable enough to not smoke cheese and be filmed naked in front of children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back