Preview 2021 Rd 5 - Richmond vs St Kilda at Docklands Thursday 15/4 7.20pm AEST - Conspiracies, Comparisons and the Moorabbin Rasputitsa

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seriously steaming!
No CCJ, no ralphsmith, no naish, no Ross, no MJR no fu**en flavor
Sooooo vanilia
Yep
Someone needs to remind dimma we have 12 players who turn 28 or older this year in the selected team..
Might be an idea to get more games into younger players instead of superstars like Aarts..
We may be heading to that same cliff geelong are going towards...

I wouldn't drop the kids. Sure They were caught out by the pace of the game.
They will be better for it.
Don't smash their confidence.
We have seen rioli and caddy. They get caught alot as well and don't have the upside of the kids.

Daniel plays game 99 tomorrow night
Betcha Rioli Jr debuts for Dans 100th next week
Betcha dan doesn't get better bloodlines/ looks to breed with than he's already had...

Personally I missed his 0 goals 3 behinds from 30 metres out directly in front, 2 OOFs in general play under no pressure, one tackle inside 50 and 3 frees against.

What a world we live in.
Spot on

I wouldn't drop the kids. Sure They were caught out by the pace of the game.
They will be better for it.
Don't smash their confidence.
We have seen rioli and caddy. They get caught alot as well and don't have the upside of the kids.

Betcha dan doesn't get better bloodlines/ looks to breed with than he's already had...
Mia isn’t actually Fevs daughter she is his step daughter so still a chance for Rioli

Starting to think our depth/yoof isn’t as good as I thought it was. Don’t know if Ross and RCD will make it. The signs aren’t looking good. Martyn as well. I think at best he will be an honest battler. Ditto Ross. Dow has barely been mentioned this year. Naish has been in the system for three years now and has played, what, two games? Ralphsmith has been hyped but can’t get a game ahead of Aarts. CCJ should be banging the door down, especially with how bereft of ideas we look going inside 50. Chol is done. Egg-Smith is done. Mansell gets another crack which is good I suppose. Stack has the most talent of the lot by far, but his issues go beyond footy. Who knows where he’ll be at the end of the season.

I guess this is the problem with being so successful. The system is designed so that you don’t stay on top forever. When you don’t have access to top ten draft picks and haven’t had a top ten pick in ten odd years, you’re bound to fall off eventually. What percentage of picks beyond 10 become A graders? I would say under 5%. The numbers are stacked against you.

Yep
Someone needs to remind dimma we have 12 players who turn 28 or older this year in the selected team..
Might be an idea to get more games into younger players instead of superstars like Aarts..
We may be heading to that same cliff geelong are going towards...

Not sure if serious. 28 or even 30 isn’t a magical cliff FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Liam Baker's "cut your own hair" concept has taken off.

Screenshot_20210414-171334.png

There can be no other explanation.

I melted hard but I'll take it back a little I guess...

If you look at the 22, the only difference to the 2020 Grand Final is Vlastuin/Mansell, but Vlas was knocked out pretty quickly in that game, and Aarts/Prestia.

Based on that I'd be playing Ross over Aarts. Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back