Banter Who is going to lay Jack Viney on his arse this week? R6 v Cheese Platters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hear Jake lever is primed to sing the winning theme song no matter who wins this week

Gotta give rfc fans credit - they’ve had an achievement I don’t recall any other vastly successful club doing - they’ve singlehandedly made themselves hated through their fans. Geelong and hawthorn had plenty of dislikeable players, Richmond have two. Don’t get me wrong, Riewoldt/Lynch and Hardwick are absolute tossers but the majority of the players are likeable and great to watch.

It kinda feels like starting a fight with an arthritis suffering pensioner. It’s hard to maintain interest...
Winning sucked all the fun out of you clowns.

Always enjoyed watching Jones back in his prime getting 65 possessions and even managing a couple that hit a target, he was the only bloke on the entire list who understood the meaning of the word 'heart.'

Which is of course, why he's still getting a game when even Norf would have let him go a couple of years ago.

Poor bastard will probably be asked to play on into his 40's because *someone* needs to set the example for a list full of soft downhill skiiers when Oliver gets tagged and drops his bundle.

I can barely remember the days of the banter threads on our board that was back when we were scratching along to 3-2 starts like you blokes.
The good thing is you haven't let ALL YOUR SUCCESS go to your head. Imagine shooting your load in R5 (we haven't even brought in CCJ yet for R5) because you finally managed to string a bunch of games together. R5 ! Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta give rfc fans credit - they’ve had an achievement I don’t recall any other vastly successful club doing - they’ve singlehandedly made themselves hated through their fans. Geelong and hawthorn had plenty of dislikeable players, Richmond have two. Don’t get me wrong, Riewoldt/Lynch and Hardwick are absolute tossers but the majority of the players are likeable and great to watch.
You are quite welcome. We make no apologies.

Tigers fans looking in the mirror when they see Melbourne fans tbh. We are the same as you lot pre 2017 - downtrodden, pessimistic, self deprecating. I’m sure the post 2017 fans don’t understand this but they’re the same blokes who drink 40 cans a night whilst hiding in the OPPO OBSERVATIONS thread shitcanning every other club because they’re too scared to leave the safe space that is the RFC board. Kinda ironic when every second Twitter account potting the vic state government has a dusty avatar.

Tigers fans looking in the mirror when they see Melbourne fans tbh. We are the same as you lot pre 2017 - downtrodden, pessimistic, self deprecating. I’m sure the post 2017 fans don’t understand this but they’re the same blokes who drink 40 cans a night whilst hiding in the OPPO OBSERVATIONS thread shitcanning every other club because they’re too scared to leave the safe space that is the RFC board. Kinda ironic when every second Twitter account potting the vic state government has a dusty avatar.

I’m going to re-post this in the safe space that is the 2020 Premiership Salt Mine thread. I feel safer there. Thanks.

tell us how you really feel

Daniel Rioli is the worst triple premiership player of all time

You mean at the moment. This year he becomes the worst quadruple premiership player of all time. 😁

And #pieshave and #godees go around boasting about 4 flags in 4 years and 5 in 6 respectively. Marlion won 3 in 13 months, so far. 😎

Don't know much about politics, but I do know that Jake King is one of the richest blokes in the country. Theses days Richmond fans only look in the mirror to see the lineup of premiership Tiger tatts all over themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back