Banter Who is going to lay Jack Viney on his arse this week? R6 v Cheese Platters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Jones is the worst 300 game player of all time.
You don’t even read your own damn thread.

Although given you’re a Richmond fan the fact you can construct a grammatically-correct sentence already puts you into the top 25% of Tigers supporters.

Although given you’re a Richmond fan the fact you can construct a grammatically-correct sentence already puts you into the top 25% of Tigers supporters.
Top 25%

1618814162507.png

* damned

"damn" is a verb, "damned" is an adjective!

What percentage of Melbourne supporters can constructed grammatically-correct sentences? :)

* damned

"damn" is a verb, "damned" is an adjective!

What percentage of Melbourne supporters can constructed grammatically-correct sentences? :)
Not according to Merriam-Webster!

Not according to Merriam-Webster!

Once again the a perfectly good banter thread ruined by appeal to facts.

Oh, well.....

Had to legit Google who Nathan Jones was.

Came up as a stronglifting champion / wrestler... never heard of him. Isn't this a football thread?

Tigers fans looking in the mirror when they see Melbourne fans tbh. We are the same as you lot pre 2017 - downtrodden, pessimistic, self deprecating. I’m sure the post 2017 fans don’t understand this but they’re the same blokes who drink 40 cans a night whilst hiding in the OPPO OBSERVATIONS thread shitcanning every other club because they’re too scared to leave the safe space that is the RFC board. Kinda ironic when every second Twitter account potting the vic state government has a dusty avatar.
Nah. When we look at most melbourne supporters we see kraft singles who think they are White Stilton Gold.

FemaleBoilingDassie-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Once again the a perfectly good banter thread ruined by appeal to facts.

Oh, well.....
Grammatical accuracy is no joke.
Unlike the list of random no name Tigers.
The only Mansell I know won a F1 world championship for Williams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers fans looking in the mirror when they see Melbourne fans tbh. We are the same as you lot pre 2017 - downtrodden, pessimistic, self deprecating. I’m sure the post 2017 fans don’t understand this but they’re the same blokes who drink 40 cans a night whilst hiding in the OPPO OBSERVATIONS thread shitcanning every other club because they’re too scared to leave the safe space that is the RFC board. Kinda ironic when every second Twitter account potting the vic state government has a dusty avatar.

*, i nearly choked on the cheese off my platter reading this. I had to wash it down with a nice Penfolds wine. Ahhhhh, that’s better. Now i am off to my local communist convention with my Melbourne supporting comrades.

Alanis hears you didums

fu**, i nearly choked on the cheese off my platter reading this. I had to wash it down with a nice Penfolds wine. Ahhhhh, that’s better. Now i am off to my local communist convention with my Melbourne supporting comrades.
Communists? Them’s fighting words

Daniel Rioli is the worst triple premiership player of all time
That Bradley Hill guy at St Kilda is by far the worst. Could run fast but put under a bit of heat, he was a liability. Right place, right time for him at Hawks.
Not firing a shot for the saints now. He won't chase, he can't hit a teammate from 20 metres. Seems like a perfect fit for them.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back