2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast are either really good, or really bad.

Belting the Dockers now.

They are incredibly inconsistent, no wonder they have finished 5th and been knocked out early the last 2 years.

And with Melbourne, Adam Tomlinson's season is probably over after barely lasting 5 minutes before the ACL and Jake Lever probably has a bigger role to fill. It's a very wide open season I think and of course you can never write off Richmond (especially if they finish in the top 4). But as I said I think Sydney got a massive break with their unlikely win over Geelong.

They are incredibly inconsistent, no wonder they have finished 5th and been knocked out early the last 2 years.

And with Melbourne, Adam Tomlinson's season is probably over after barely lasting 5 minutes before the ACL and Jake Lever probably has a bigger role to fill. It's a very wide open season I think and of course you can never write off Richmond (especially if they finish in the top 4). But as I said I think Sydney got a massive break with their unlikely win over Geelong.

They will move McDonald back and bring in their top 3 fwd in Weidmann... saves them the hassle of having to actually drop someone playing well

Port once again being called fat track bullies, got to love it.

Their fans will eat this up of, "Us vs the rest" mentality, "Never tear us Apart", singing a song before the game with so much passion, as they beat the reigning wooden spooners and think their flag aspirations are back on track.

The got exposed and bashed, by Lions and Eagles. Tigers in the early part of the seasons dont go into 4th gear as the Power did vs them that night, I have every bit of confidence that the Tigers will beat them in another Prelim if its held at AO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Facebook on Port’s belting - “haha maybe they should have played Fantasia”

baahahaha.
👍🏼🤣
Does anyone know why Fiveaa had Tredrea doing special comments for the rest of Crows game and Buckley doing special comments for the Port game?
Surely that suicidal among the supporter bases?
I fairly sure they call matches from the studio these days for matches away so the reason could not have been due to Tredrea needing to stay in Adelaide for whatever reason.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Switched over to 7 when I heard No Shoulders. They were actually ok
Port fans starting to realise how sh*t Dixon really is....

He has cement hands, cant kick and is all bark and no bite

Last year was his best season however like Port he often beats up on bottom sides and goes missing in big games

Even Josh Jenkins has more goals and in less games compared to Dixon

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
At least Josh had the old Joe the Goose move - I’m faster than Dixon
Went to place some bets for the next round.

Port are $1.19 to beat us. :drunk:

View attachment 1117378
I could not believe it either - lol
That magical number
2FF053AE-54B4-4A51-93D3-5BF794E7976E.jpeg

👍🏼🤣

Switched over to 7 when I heard No Shoulders. They were actually ok

At least Josh had the old Joe the Goose move - I’m faster than Dixon

I could not believe it either - lol
That magical number
View attachment 1117825
Sportsbet too trolling Port Power.

All they had to do was have us priced at $4.80 and they would have been trolling us as well lol.

Off topic, but how many weeks should Patty McCartin get? If I was in charge, he'd be out for the year. That's Barry Hall thuggery, and there's no place for that in AFL. No wonder he came off the ground with a hand injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back