2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but how many weeks should Patty McCartin get? If I was in charge, he'd be out for the year. That's Barry Hall thuggery, and there's no place for that in AFL. No wonder he came off the ground with a hand injury.

Should have the book thrown at him. He's a guy who's career has been marred by head injuries and he goes and does this. Idiot of the highest order.

Response from West Coast. Will take it at face value however should be suitable informed what it now means and has for awhile.

These outragers have clearly never watched Malcolm in the Middle.

Boomers.

Response from West Coast. Will take it at face value however should be suitable informed what it now means and has for awhile.

Will take it at face value? You serious?

How else could you take it?

Jamaine Jones.

Jesus.

Does anyone know why Fiveaa had Tredrea doing special comments for the rest of Crows game and Buckley doing special comments for the Port game?
Surely that suicidal among the supporter bases?
I fairly sure they call matches from the studio these days for matches away so the reason could not have been due to Tredrea needing to stay in Adelaide for whatever reason.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Bicks was coaching Immanuel College, ( i think) Saturday afternoon and couldn't commentate

Wildy is a caller not special comments
Won’t matter to me anyway
I’ll listen to Fox before I listen to No Shoulders

And I quite like that Tom Howard on 7

Options - and I can’t stream AA at footy anyway if I choose to headphone it

Cool, I’ve been informed it’s just a game from a tv show.

thank God these muppets who get paid $500k per year to chase a pigskin didn’t bother looking up what else it meant, because they’re mentally challenged 10 year olds.

Excuse me while I high-five everyone on the ward

Sieg Heil! Ha I’m just kidding, it’s just a game.

also, we should delist Davis, Stengle, McAdam, Borlase, Milera, and Newchurch immediately

Cool, I’ve been informed it’s just a game from a tv show.

thank God these muppets who get paid $500k per year to chase a pigskin didn’t bother looking up what else it meant, because they’re mentally challenged 10 year olds.

Excuse me while I high-five everyone on the ward

Sieg Heil! Ha I’m just kidding, it’s just a game.

also, we should delist Davis, Stengle, McAdam, Borlase, Milera, and Newchurch immediately
Wasn’t it a game before the white power thing?
The first I’ve heard of it being a white power thing, only ever know it as a game and to be honest I don’t think I’d research alternate meanings if I was stupid enough to do it in a photo.

Wasn’t it a game before the white power thing?

apparently it was

The first I’ve heard of it being a white power thing, only ever know it as a game and to be honest I don’t think I’d research alternate meanings if I was stupid enough to do it in a photo.

that depends, are you paid half a mil a year to do nothing half the week?

honestly if you don’t know it’s been co-opted by now, I can’t help you Other than to say, it’s time you grew up.

but like I keep getting told, it’s just a game.

my favourite game, is punching Nazis.

in the meantime, My favourite number is 88!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm clearly in an unaffected demographic. My first thought when I saw it was to expect a punching.

Yeah the indigenous player needs a few more white people to educate him on racism

honestly if you don’t know it’s been co-opted by now, I can’t help you Other than to say, it’s time you grew up.
That’s pretty s**t of you to say.
What sort of s**t do I need to watch to be informed about this?
There is no reason for everyone to know about this without specifically researching it.

That’s pretty sh*t of you to say.
What sort of sh*t do I need to watch to be informed about this?
There is no reason for everyone to know about this without specifically researching it.

I didn't know about either "meaning", so for me it's huh, rather than huff. ;)
.....and I don't feel as if I'm missing anything.

Off topic, but how many weeks should Patty McCartin get? If I was in charge, he'd be out for the year. That's Barry Hall thuggery, and there's no place for that in AFL. No wonder he came off the ground with a hand injury.

There's a poor taste joke to be made here about how there's also no place for Paddy McCartin at AFL level.

Really a photo from 50 years ago. It’s alternative meaning has been the last 5 years - really some people need to educate themselves.

Last 5 years coming from internet trolls in America. They also call their arses “fannies” over there. Do you sit on your fanny at the footy?

Last 5 years coming from internet trolls in America. They also call their arses “fannies” over there. Do you sit on your fanny at the footy?
I went to the footy with someone named Fanny once.

Did not try to sit on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back