Trades 2021 Round 9 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writing's been on the wall for a few weeks anyway.

This is good, although, last year? We let the rarely seen Fogarty come in a kick 5 iirc.
Was too much to handle for Barrass when T.B was going through a phase of being shown up by someone too fast 1 week, too tall the next. Too strong the next. Rough patch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I dare jump on Ralphsmith. Between the 2 tigers rooks I brought in (RCD/Martyn) I am one for two...

As keen as I am to dump Phillips, I think I'll give him one more against North.

Looking at Williams and Flynn to Kelly and Harmes.

Contemplating a complete freo-homer move and getting Darcy in as a value forward for Atkins.. 3 tons in the last 4 weeks - and awesome run of rucks up until the bye in Rnd 14. When he gets injured 10mins into the game on the weekend ill wish i stayed the Ridley course.. but..

Contemplating a complete freo-homer move and getting Darcy in as a value forward for Atkins.. 3 tons in the last 4 weeks - and awesome run of rucks up until the bye in Rnd 14. When he gets injured 10mins into the game on the weekend ill wish i stayed the Ridley course.. but..

10 minutes in - you optimist you !!

Apparently Sier 'limped off the track' today, according to Mitch Cleary on the Thursday Footy Feed. Surely that was Macrae's only competition, and that opens the door for a recall (given they have two forced outs and he had 29 disposals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back