Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 36 13.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 26 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Marlion but he might struggle to come back in. Caddy just always gives us a better feel and now we all of a sudden could have three talls?
Will be interesting to see how they choose to set up because it’s the first time in a long time where Essendon should be favorites against us.would the talls stretch them?
The Eagles talls didn’t so maybe Pickett for Chol?
How are the druggies going in favourites? 🤣

Here’s a challenge, name one worse footballer than George in the entire afl......... couldn’t think of one either, bizarrely he keeps getting games.
patrick Dangerfield
3 less premierships

but yeah, George is shit and needs to get dropped. I actually think playing him in the 2s might get him back into some form, then bring him back to AFL level when he is breathing fire again

little concerned over shorty... his kicking this year has been pretty sh*t if I must say, some shocking turn overs under no pressure today

Did you guys see him absolutely sh*t himself in a marking contest in first quarter? It was a horrible look

Got a couple of mates that went to high school with him and they tell me he’s soft as butter. I wouldn’t go that far but that contest today was pretty embarrassing for him
Soft as butter a bit harsh
Watch grand final highlights from last year to see him take down Blicavs who is 2x his size

little concerned over shorty... his kicking this year has been pretty sh*t if I must say, some shocking turn overs under no pressure today

Did you guys see him absolutely sh*t himself in a marking contest in first quarter? It was a horrible look

Got a couple of mates that went to high school with him and they tell me he’s soft as butter. I wouldn’t go that far but that contest today was pretty embarrassing for him
What else have they said about him 😂😂 shorty seems pretty alpha to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** cotch is so good. Can only fault him on hammies. This guy is so important for us because of the role he plays as an inside mid and the fact others lift around him. The fact some have called him finished and shit is beyond laughable and quite frankly their opinions on footy should not even be heard.
Games he has played this year he has been good bar one or two

your mates are a couple of imbeciles. they probably still sleep with the lights on. :p

Brendan Speed a much better commentator than BT. Noticed a big difference when called Jack's mark compared to BTs lame effort for Shai's speccy.
I would go so far as to say that he's the best caller in the game. At least on TV anyway.

Game of 2 halves. Second halve saw the ferocity and high intensity they have become renowned for.

**** was best on for mine. Was solid all day and didn't make a mistake hard to believe he hasn't played 100 games yet. Still improving.

Great to have the skip back. His leadership and the way he brings other blokes into the game is first class. Even if he steps down next year he needs to stay if his body allows. Ditto Riewoldt.

3 talls worked. Must keep that structure now. Gives Nank a spell too.

Aarts is currently our best small forward. Now that he has had constant games he may be up to speed with the game at the top level. Wouldn't mind a forward line of a fit Lynch, Jack, MJ, CJ Aarts and Dusty.

If Edwards comes back Hugo makes way I think unless they drop RCD.

Caddy or Pickett is a tough one.

Jack and Shai both have jointly won Mark Of The Year,I don’t give a f. aa. rrr. kk what
the judges say,they are the best marks this year unless a nuff oppo can do something better.
Degoey took a chest mark at training on Thursday - Collingwood fans will ensure that wins mark of the week. All they have going for them at the moment.

He was getting out of the way of a teammate who was coming in to mark the ball.

The good..
Jr8...best game for a long time and be proved he can still win matches for us offnhis own boot...
Chol in the ruck worked a treat...
RcD was everywhere and worked really well in the guts with cotchy.
Huge randy stiff and zombie look like excitement machines and have half chub thinking about how well they might play when they have 50 odd games under their belts...
Cads had a pretty good second half and is all class just took a while to get to afl speed...
Bakes had another great game and works his nuts off.
The umpires...must have finally gotten the memo from Benny and peg. As another poster said if this is what it feels like to be treated fairly and get some 50 50s bring on more of that please...
Bolton and aarts upped the forward fifty pressure and we started to get on top...
The Bad. Poor starts. This will kill us when we play better teams down the track.
Nank the tank copping an injury...
George. He is absolutely stinking it up atm. Needs to be dropped just to send a message. How do you take a snap at goal at this level and fail to kick it more than 20 m?
Vlaustin. Probably one of my favourite players but atm looks like he still has concussion...making uncharacteristic errors ..
Happy to bank the win but geez we still have a lot of work to do...
I haven't seen the replay but I was expecting Prestia to take a while to adjust after noAFL ~ditto CAdd/Chol/CCJ after so much VFL. With 4 injuries/suspensions couldn't drop too many more players so George survived but it sounds like he still needs a rest. TBF that small fwd position can be hard to play.
HRS is not getting a heap of the ball but has been impressive. His defence skills vs Charlie Cameron was quite advanced for such a young player. Kicks a couple of goals so showing a range of positions he could play in future. I'd like to give HRS & RCD every opportunity to play. So minimal changes. George for someone.
Maybe even rest MP for a week.

CCJ is a must keep

his biggest asset at the moment is being a straight shooter at goal.

Makes such a difference when it is not wasted in front of goal especially for big guys.

The fact he can ruck makes him important as well

He seems to gel with JR as a tag team

Back